Author Topic: Beta 28 bugs I noticed  (Read 302 times)

Offline Mathman

• Silver Member
Beta 28 bugs I noticed
« on: May 08, 2004, 11:56:05 PM »
I like the way AH2 has progressed.  Played for an hour or so this evening.  I noticed a couple bugs/issues that I don't know if they have been reported or not:

1.  Flickering/clipping issues with 5" guns on cv.  I manned the forward 5" guns (and the aft ones as well, but don't recall if this problem occurred there as well).  When the guns were elevated so that the range read 14.2 (and then above that), there was some flickering of graphics and icons/dots/planes would also disappear.  There were also some clipping issues when changing the POV using the hat.

2.  Tower view on CV is very odd.  I am not sure it is a bug, but I was told it was, so I figured I should mention it.  It seems to be the hangar view.  Sometimes, I can see the fuel selection options, sometimes not.  It is as if you are in the hangar, but without seeing any of the arming options (weapons, planes, etc.).

3.  While in the 5" guns, I can see the clipboard floating and flickering towards the top of the screen when it gets minimized.

4.  Occasional screen pauses.  Mane mentioned that this was the planes updating and loading into the memory, but it seems to be much more frequent than that.  This could also be a system problem on my end.

My system is as follows:
P4 1.8 GHz
512MB RAM
Win XP
SB Live!
GF4 Ti 4200 128MB

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Beta 28 bugs I noticed
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2004, 12:37:21 AM »
Noticed the same things. Altough I have not yet been in the 5'' guns.  All else you said is the same for me.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.