Author Topic: Is "Mace" outlawed in Britain too?!  (Read 184 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member

Offline Tarmac

• Gold Member
Is "Mace" outlawed in Britain too?!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2004, 04:13:49 PM »
LOL, what's the postman gonna do with mace?  Blindly spray it through the cat door and  then shove the mail through?  

The article said there's a letter box right next to the door... seems like the postman would say "hmm, maybe I'll use the letter box next time instead of blindly shoving my hand into his door."  

Or he could just keep doing the thing that gets him attacked, so that he can complain about it.

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2004, 04:17:40 PM »
this is obviously the doors fault we must BAN THE DOOR!!!!

contact your local government to protest the continued existence of doors. this would have never happened if we didnt have doors

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2004, 04:18:22 PM »
Originally posted by Tarmac
LOL, what's the postman gonna do with mace?  Blindly spray it through the cat door and  then shove the mail through?  

:rofl :aok

Offline airguard

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.me109.net
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2004, 04:44:25 PM »
After this post I understand why you got 14000+ post ripsnort. doooohhhhh get a life :D
I am a Norwegian eating my fish, and still let my wife mess me around in stupid shops...

Offline ravells

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2004, 05:03:54 PM »
We have two cats. The older one, Motzart, is quite big and a bit of a crank.

Last year we were having our house redecorated and hired this really crap electrician. He was one of these people who is bald on top and has long straggly hair hanging down either side of his head and as surly as they come.

Anyway, he was in the hall doing something and on all fours, and I was in the kitchen. Next thing I hear was this really vicious 'MEEEEEOOW' and then the electrician screaming 'Get 'im of me! Get 'im off me!'.

I rushed into the hall to see the electrician looking at me, eyes wide in horror. Then I noticed Motzart's paws lodged on either side of his head, and Motzart looking at me over the top of the electrician's bald pate.

I was laughing so hard, I fell to the floor and the electrician had to get the cat off.

Motzart got extra rations that night.

Ravs