Author Topic: National Hold Your Breath Day  (Read 385 times)

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
National Hold Your Breath Day
« on: May 18, 2004, 05:49:30 PM »
I’m so excited about “National Gas Boycott Day” and I think that it is such a brilliant idea that it has inspired my equally brilliant idea of “National Hold Your Breath Day“.  Imagine all the problems that could be solved if everyone in America held their breath at the same time!  We would save tons of gas because there would be so much more oxygen in the air that our cars would run better and probably get about 80 mpg.  This would really screw over the gas companies about as much as “National Gas Boycott Day”.  We would also kill trillions of weeds because weeds are plants and plants need CO2; I’m sure that they would all die from the lack of CO2 that we wouldn’t make!  Lastly, my calculations predict that the hole in the ozone layer will be repaired by the end of the day.  More O2, less CO2 and less auto emissions from the cleaner running cars should fix the hole in the ozone!  I would like to suggest June 6th 2004 as National Hold Your Breath Day.

Don’t wait, send this message to all of the stupid people you know!  If every stupid person you know sends this message to every stupid person they know (and so on) pretty soon all stupid people will be holding their breath and all of our problems will be solved!

eskimo
« Last Edit: May 18, 2004, 05:56:22 PM by eskimo2 »

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2004, 05:55:15 PM »
This idea is too brilliant to wait, I'm starting now!  Damned oil company suckers won't know what hit 'em.  First, I don't buy any gas, now I ain't breathing.  They're gonna be sooo screwed!  Fortunately I filled up on Friday so I don't have to worry about getting gas for a little while.  I'll have to carry a notepad around wth me to tlkj caus its hrd to talk whtot brthing nda id can just wrtie to la pala r lk  I thnk th .,aj   al  llkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2004, 10:29:15 PM »
But we can still fart, right?

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2004, 12:02:28 AM »
:rofl im with ya!
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2004, 04:12:03 PM »
Originally posted by Torque
But we can still fart, right?

Yes, by all means!

eskimo

Offline lada

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2004, 04:36:54 PM »
Im afraid, you can nothing in this case.

Maybe if you will give up your life stylle you could change something....

but day off..... thats kinda fun

anyway i will be glad to read about some results after this mad action :)

Offline Makarov9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org/
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2004, 04:47:20 PM »
Sure SOB, like you could have held your breath past two sentences.  ;)

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2004, 04:53:13 PM »
Originally posted by eskimo2
Yes, by all means!
eskimo

BTW Eskimo...I stole a quote from you from a thread about dual account kill potatos...sorry for not asking first, but it was just too damn funny!

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2004, 06:33:14 PM »
Originally posted by Red Tail 444
BTW Eskimo...I stole a quote from you from a thread about dual account kill potatos...sorry for not asking first, but it was just too damn funny!

Hehe, so you did.  There's no such thing as stealing quotes, and you’re welcome to it.   back at ya.

eskimo