Author Topic: Ah2 problem  (Read 245 times)

Offline AaronM2

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Ah2 problem
« on: May 31, 2004, 02:43:36 AM »
Well i downloaded Ah2 and installes it and opened and picked my video card then i pick it it says "your video adapter does not support hardware T&L will not run Ah2" what does T&L stand 4 will i have to buy new video card or what

AaronM2
------------

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Ah2 problem
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2004, 04:46:23 PM »
I believe T&L is Textures and Lighting. You need it for AH2 so if your card does not support it I hate to say you probably need a newer video card.
You didn't mention what card or any system specs, what are you running now?
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline AaronM2

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Ah2 problem
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2004, 08:27:04 PM »
Well thx alot im going to buy a ati video card like my brothers hes played AH2 so ill go with that but when i pull it up the letters r just green blobs but i can live with it

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Ah2 problem
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2004, 12:35:15 PM »
Rg, that should help. For green blobs, make sure drivers are up to date and Dx9 or 9b is installed. I'm not sure if texture size would effect that but I would think not.
Also, I posted about the specs before I noticed the other post, apologies for saying you didn't put them up :)
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54