Author Topic: Good News  (Read 401 times)

Offline CurtissP-6EHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Good News
« on: May 23, 2004, 12:50:17 PM »
I just saved a load on my new car insurance :aok :aok

OK really, I rank #2 in the CT so tonight I will controll all allied ships unless eskimo differs. I have moved all ships to strategic locations. They have been removed from the areas were ack can hinder gameplay. The distroyer and F6F/FM2 CV are located in an area were they can be moved in for a beach assalt at Kadena or Yontan airstips. There is only one distroyer fleet. The three CVs have been moved as well. The two F4U CVs have been moved well out of the front line area so they can have time to depart and grab altitude. The F6F/FM2 CV has been moved in a different area but not out of game play. There, you asked for it, I will give it to you. Lets see if this will work. All I ask is that the CMs will honor this for a trial without taking them away from me. Eskimo ranks #1 so only he or the CMs can take them away from me. If you want to know were they are, switch sides and see for your selves. I just hope the axis fleet will be left at Okinawa.

Hawk Out!!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2004, 01:36:00 PM by CurtissP-6EHawk »

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Good News
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2004, 01:16:55 PM »
guess all your hard work paid off, lol... i wasn't even trying for rank and ended up #2 for quite a while...

boy, that must've chapped ur arse.  :D

maybe i'll game the game and get my rank back down some.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline CurtissP-6EHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Good News
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2004, 01:18:22 PM »
Shane I did it so I can controll CVs this week. Thats the only reason. You are the best stick in the game. I you for that.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Good News
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2004, 01:39:06 PM »
I would expect you would release them if someone compatent wants them.

Offline CurtissP-6EHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Good News
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2004, 01:46:48 PM »
Not for now slash. The whole reason is for the axis to get what they want. The ack will no longer be a problem for them. They now have no reason to be in the fleets ack. What this means now is that the N1K2J and Ki-67s will now be able to vulch. Now the allies can defend A18 and get many kills instead of attacking Okinawa like we are supose to :rolleyes:

storch

Good News
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2004, 02:03:24 PM »
I say that now the F4Us will be in optimum position to engage from a position of advantage and not furball low n slow on the deck.  Come capture some bases on Ackinawa.

Offline CurtissP-6EHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Good News
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2004, 02:48:00 PM »
Originally posted by storch
I say that now the F4Us will be in optimum position to engage from a position of advantage and not furball low n slow on the deck.  Come capture some bases on Ackinawa.

At least someone is thinking correctly ;)

Offline Kegger26

• Nickel Member
Good News
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2004, 12:26:06 PM »
Sounds t me like hawk as some power issues he is still dealing with. Enough with the power trip. Leave the damn CVs alone. Hawk I like you and all....kinda.... but I have said it before and I will say it again, you have the SA of a cow. So your going to fly and control the fleets????..... well....you go hero.