Author Topic: who are your fav adversaries?  (Read 5884 times)

Offline Stat

• Zinc Member
Re: who are your fav adversaries?
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2004, 11:31:07 AM »
Originally posted by Dennis
I probably most enjoy taking on Eagler -- 109F4 vs SpitV.

Oldman's always a fun fight when he's in a Hurricane I.

Soulyss, Grits, 1Duke1, and Arlo (when he's not running way... er.. extending) would be on the list, as well.

I'm sure there are others.  In fact, most fights in the CT are fun when the planes are fairly evenly matched.

Shane is not a favorite.  Surprised to see him on so many "favorite" lists.  While undeniably more talented than most, every time you shoot him down you immediately get an insult and/or an excuse.  Not so with any of the above.

Splash1

My list would include:

Eskimo
P6EHawk
TheBug
Eagler
Slash27
Fester
Grunherz
Arlo
eskimo
Deej111
1Duke1
VonJape
scJazz
taXi
Tankman
Oldman
2shad4u
Grits
CUTT
Oleg
Soulyss

Like Dennis, I too was surprised to see Shane on so many “fav list”.  Certainly, base on the fact he is one of best pilots in the CT, if not the best, I can understand.  Unfortunately, his bilious nature far exceeds his flying abilities making it a chore to constantly listen to his free flowing diatribe when he is in the arena.  It makes no difference if you kill him or help him; every encounter with him is followed by insults or excuses.  Thank goodness for squelching.  It makes flying while he is around so much more tolerable.

BTW:  Forgive me if I applied the male gender to Shane.  I simply meant it in the generic sense for the benefit of clarity.  I am not sure if Shane is a male or a female.  Undoubtedly, no offense is intended.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2004, 11:33:36 AM by Stat »

storch

Re: Re: who are your fav adversaries?
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2004, 03:16:37 PM »
Originally posted by Stat
BTW:  Forgive me if I applied the male gender to Shane.  I simply meant it in the generic sense for the benefit of clarity.  I am not sure if Shane is a male or a female.  Undoubtedly, no offense is intended.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Stat

• Zinc Member
who are your fav adversaries?
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2004, 03:55:43 PM »
and of course, Shane replys in a new post:

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118657

I rest my case...

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2004, 04:44:37 PM »
Originally posted by Stat
and of course, Shane replys in a new post:

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118657

I rest my case...

i didn't  wanna mess up this thread, but hey... since you started...

why don't you learn to fight instead of flying around like a total limp sticked clueless seal? there's only *one* thing in this game i can acknowledge... the fact that one makes an effort - something *you* don't seem to want to do.

go play  bunnyluv.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2004, 04:54:00 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2004, 06:55:15 PM »
Originally posted by Shane

Shane finally published a picture of himself!  He looks almost exactly as I’ve always imagined him, only a little smarter and less angry looking.  I guess, however, that this is one of his few joyous moments in his pathetic, demented, excuse of a life, the moment he spews yet another insult.

eskimo

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2004, 09:13:59 PM »
someone told me this is a picture of eskimo... i'm unsure which one he is... probably on the bottom.  :aok

I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline AcePappy

• Zinc Member
wow
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2004, 09:17:15 PM »
WOW!!! I must be a Genie or something, what i have always imagined shane to be has finally come to my senses that he really is that lil fatass pointing up "yuo is teh suck" pic. Thanks Shane now we can trully have an idea of how dweebish you not only sound, but now look. Thanks man, greatly appreciated. .

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2004, 09:25:32 PM »
isn't this you?  could be any number of you, actually.
:D

Offline AcePappy

• Zinc Member
and you are who? what rank over i? how old? that's right, your nothing.
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2004, 02:02:01 PM »
hey i'd rather be that guy then that lil fatass you posted of "yourself". I don't spend my lifetime like you playing Aces High due to unlike you, "having a real job". I don't care if i'm not that great at that game, is there a law that i have to be? uhh... never knew if there was, and are you any sort of higher being then i to tell me what to do? no.Now you can go back to your little dweebishness of trying to figure out a way to insult me or make me angry behind your little Computer Monitor. You can also go looking all over the internet trying to find "posters" to insult me, you obviously can't make em up yourself since you need them. "Have A Nice Day" :)

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2004, 02:12:53 PM »
You do know that when you get upset like that Shane has won, since that is what he wants you do right?

Not that I really care, I find all of the back and forth between Shane and his victims quite entertaining. :)

Offline AcePappy

• Zinc Member
i know Grits
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2004, 02:17:46 PM »
I know Grits , he's just one of the many out there that are *******s just trying to piss someone off, knowingly one day he will get his coming. He doesn't piss me off. I find it lame and funny at the same time of what kind of **** he tells people. He mustn't realize that one day one of these people he gets on their case just might get revenge. :)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2004, 02:22:54 PM »
Hey .... there's only one way to peess off Shane, meester.

Wait .... maybe two.

No .... three.

No no .... wait .... four.

(In "The Count's" voice)

Five .... mwahahaha ... five ways to peess off Shane.

SEEX! .... Seex ways to peess off Shane.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: i know Grits
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2004, 02:44:26 PM »
Originally posted by AcePappy
I know Grits , he's just one of the many out there that are *******s just trying to piss someone off, knowingly one day he will get his coming. He doesn't piss me off. I find it lame and funny at the same time of what kind of **** he tells people. He mustn't realize that one day one of these people he gets on their case just might get revenge. :)

not trying to piss anyone off.

just letting you guys know how much you suck. "You can't handle the truth!"

if you want to get pissed off for sucking, don't hold me responsible for it.  you need to do something constructive to help you not suck.

trying to play word warrior with me is not constructive - plus you suck at that, too.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2004, 02:54:54 PM by Shane »

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2004, 02:47:57 PM »
Like I said, I'm like a Roman citizen at the Colosseum watching Christians being thrown to the lions, the more the better. I felt it was my civic duty let you know thats what was going on.

MORE CHRISTIANS FOR THE LIONS!!![/b]

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2004, 03:00:44 PM »
:rolleyes: