Author Topic: In Jail -  (Read 1643 times)

Heckel

In Jail -
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2000, 09:21:00 PM »
After years of playing in rock bands, I'm used to having the cops bang down the door. Now that I've got no upper/mid frequency hearing to speak of, and have sworn off surly bass players and flaky drummers, AH is my thrill and YOU BET YOUR bellybutton I know what Genelecs sound like, as I've two 1029A's with subwoofer run off a Mackie 1604-VLZ and it's louder than toejam.  My son plays Starcraft, and I've boosted the 80 Hz, so the explosions hit you like an alimony payment.  ARG!  For those of us who look back fondly on our youthful mayhem, but only now have the funds for serious gear, this is our finger, raised lovingly and high...

Heckel,
THUNDERBIRDS

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
In Jail -
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2000, 01:10:00 AM »
fd-ski,

Why don't you tell your wife to call the cops on the old ladies for banging on my walls and making noise!  I'm trying to study!!! <VBSEG>

udie

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
In Jail -
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2000, 01:22:00 AM »
ROFL Heckel... I gotta come see this rig...  

Hang
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
In Jail -
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2000, 07:36:00 AM »
A friend of mine, 6 years old at that time,who lives one floor down once asked:"Why do you drill all  night holes in the wall?
I needed a second before i knew what he meant:Engine and gunsound from flightsim action,lol
So i went out for a headset and now (3years later) he plays on my account sometimes.
So if you see a stupid move from the blitz,
no,no it's not meeeee....

blitz

Offline Apeboy

• Zinc Member
In Jail -
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2000, 09:13:00 AM »
Surly Bass players?

I'm not sure but I think I'm supposed to be offended by that remark.  I just don't know why.  

Stand Behind the amps!  

Apeboy