Author Topic: B37 bug list  (Read 292 times)

Offline flakbait

• Silver Member
      • http://www.worldaccessnet.com/~delta6
B37 bug list
« on: June 04, 2004, 10:57:51 AM »
Z-buffer flicker still present in coastal textures, field/strat object textures, taxiways and runways.

Aircraft are STILL being pre-trimmed! The Me-262 has full right aileron trim dialed in when you launch the AC. The 109's have LEFT rudder trim added instead of right, and the C202/205 have full RIGHT aileron trim. I have combat trim turned OFF, have deleted the settings folder, and turned combat trim as well as auto-takeoff on and off to see if it was stuck. No change. Why is this happening?

C202/205 G indicator needle is off center

Bf-109G series airspeed needle not centered on the gage. I checked this against the E6B: when the needle showed 300mph IAS, the E6B showed 322mph IAS

Bf-109 E/F airspeed needle reads backwards. TAS is using the white needle, and IAS is using the red marker. Plus both are off-center slightly.

Textures have too much ambient lighting and are being washed out slightly. Suggest you lower the ambient lighting on textures a tad.

GV's still can't drive up any bridge ramp without being stopped dead because the ramp angle is too steep.

Me-262 gear doesn't break off when the wings do.

Me-262 #2 engine still dies at random places on every airfield. On some it craps out on takeoff, on others it dies on landing.

Aircraft textures still cause a stutter on load. The first time the game REALLY flinched, pausing for about five seconds. Running it a second time produced a smaller one second hiccup that can be reproduced at will.

900MHz AMD
256mb PC2100 DDR
Radeon 9200 128mb Cat 4.3 Dx9b
Win98SE
Via 4in1 4.43
SB PCI128 sound

-----------------------
Flakbait [Delta6]
Delta Six's Flight School
Put the P-61B in Aces High