Author Topic: What would you change and why?  (Read 4801 times)

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
What would you change and why?
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2004, 06:46:09 PM »
Yall CHEAT!!! and should be boiled on your own pudding. Taking liberty to post more than "One" change youd like to impose. Morph...I belive "what we have here, is a failure to communicate"
!@##$... %*(&....%$..@#&%&)&  "Why did i reply with what i did?":D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2004, 09:33:46 PM by Mugzeee »

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2004, 06:46:58 PM »
rolex........

do ".move base#"

u wont have to look all over map, takes u directly to base your looking for
-------\\---

Thanks BigB717. I know this, but you must be in the tower and your country must own the base. The calls for troops, vehicle supplies, air cover, or to rain ordinance down on the heads of enemy gv's go unheeded many times because people simply can't find the field being attacked. Of course, typing out the sector with the field # would solve it, but, but, but... common sense isn't very common. :)

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2004, 06:48:54 PM »
Originally posted by killnu
id like to see airplane factories.  dont care which ones or how it is done.  blow up the factories, that plane be gone for that county until it is rebuilt.  maybe at the time it is rebuilt, the plane changes, so it is constantly rotating randomly.  
~S~

Seems like this kind of proposal would be an alternitive to "Perks"

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2004, 08:36:07 PM »
be fine with me however they would do it, i dont use perks anyways.  ive heard the argument for and against.  the against i remember is, "so you can contol how others play(which plane they fly)" .  i figure it is similar to bombing dar really.  someone eggs hq and i cant fly with radar, they controlling how i play.  oh well, its all good no matter what.:)
~S~
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Hornet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2004, 09:56:57 PM »
end the landgrab.
Hornet

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2004, 10:02:09 PM »
Originally posted by Hornet
end the landgrab.

Why? Isnt that what the game is about?

Offline doobs

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2004, 10:17:26 PM »
but keep grabland:rolleyes:
R.I.P JG44
(founding XO)

68KO always remembered

Offline SpitLead

• Copper Member
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2004, 11:07:39 PM »
Hmmmmm, I would say either add submarines to help sink fleets (now THAT would be a new dimension) OR when a country has a very few number of bases they have the ability to get a single nuke to drop on the HQ of the leading country which would cripple them for a limited amount of time.  No radar, limited fuel, etc.  for 10-15 minutes.   Maybe make it a Perk item when the limited number of bases is reached or something worth an outrageous number of points.  One would still have to get the nuke on target.  That would give the poor saps who are being run over at least a small hope of getting out of the hole they're in.  One massive raid for the fatherland :)

Offline BigB717

• Copper Member
      • http://members.rogers.com/15jg52/
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2004, 11:25:46 PM »
OTHER genres of airplanes would be great!

some sea planes that you could launch from ports like PBYs or some different transport sea planes, i mean comon there were many sea planes that operated in ww2 and contributed greatly to the war time. this could be another way to take out CVs or those subs spitlead would be in .. hehe :D :) :aok this would be awsome~
« Last Edit: June 08, 2004, 11:29:24 PM by BigB717 »

Offline Montezuma

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2004, 11:32:57 PM »
Since they added blood, the only other thing I can think of is better explosions.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2004, 12:15:28 AM »
to add to your idea of explosions they could or should also have it so when you take hits in certain areas your gages get hit also and stop working.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline MadSquirrel

• Copper Member
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2004, 04:06:06 AM »
The one thing that I would like to see changed is the "You have Crashed", "You have ditched" when you’re sitting on your own stinking base 6" of the darn runway.  

If you are at or on your field or GV base, you should be allowed to "Land successfully".  It shouldn't matter that you are a few feet off "the spot" that is allowed.  I took some bombers to level a town, got jumped on the way to the target, killed on Enemy 109 but not before he took out one engine on my aircraft, one on my left wingmans aircraft.  Made the drop with lots of "Town Building Destroyed", flew back, got jumped again by a 190.  Damaged his aircraft, but not before he damaged me more.  Fought to get the aircraft back.  One gear shot out.  Landed, spun off the runway.  LOST IT ALL.  "You have Ditched"

LTARsqrl  :mad:

Offline Redd

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2004, 04:52:06 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
closer fileds would fix everything... it is possible to have good fights between two distant fields but pretty rare... close fields allways have good fites as do CV's which are... in affect.... close fields.

lazs

Have to agree with lazs here - some of the most fun to be had in AH is a CV battle. Either way is good  - off the CV or up the field.

Love a good CV furball

Redd
I come from a land downunder

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2004, 07:25:58 AM »
Originally posted by g00b
A lot of these ideas are great.

Here's mine.

I'd like to request the regularly scheduled presence of HTC staff in the MA to play and talk with the community once per week.

g00b

I think they do this already, well, if you are online when Skuzzy rotates maps Friday's. He'll traditional spend an hour or more answering questions.

Zazen
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2004, 07:45:32 AM »
If not just closer fields then simply have an early war area on the map where late war planes couldn't get to.

lazs