Author Topic: Conclusion..  (Read 2110 times)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Re: Conclusion..
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2004, 08:44:25 PM »
Originally posted by Zuum

Despite of D-Day week, I never figured  that american game producers are so small-minded...and intolerance!

Why does he throw American in there?  Why not "I never figured game producers"  or better yet "CT staff", although the last one is obvious.  Seems to me that prejudice is pretty clear on Zuum's part.

I'm also not judging ALL Finnish players, just Zuum's behavior.

But on the other hand I could care less if my prejudice shows through, they don't seem to have a problem reciprocating across the Atlantic.  So just so it's clear to you Storch I can't stand Middle Eastern Wackjob zealots or Eurotrash( 'cept the Brits).  

Bring back isolationism I say, let  them start killing themselves again.  If not that a resurgence in Imperialism would be nice, some people are just incapable of governing themselves.  

Now there's a conclusion.  

Vote Bug :aok
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

storch

Conclusion..
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2004, 08:50:40 PM »
I don't like arabs or euros much either as a group but as individuals I like just about anyone, go figure.  Zuum is a good guy and you should lighten up a bit.  Aren't you Canadian?

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2004, 09:11:00 PM »
Originally posted by storch
 Aren't you Canadian?

Ok those are fighting words damnit!  Joined the RCAF just to get into the fight a little earlier:)

Plus the Canadians are pretty timid and easily pushed around, so I kinda enjoy their company.

P.S When I said Middle Eastern Wackjob zealots, I wasn't talking about the Arabs.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline NBKYDD

• Zinc Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2004, 10:14:18 PM »
Originally posted by TheBug
Ok those are fighting words damnit!  Joined the RCAF just to get into the fight a little earlier:)

Plus the Canadians are pretty timid and easily pushed around, so I kinda enjoy their company.

P.S When I said Middle Eastern Wackjob zealots, I wasn't talking about the Arabs.

Generalization is a sure sign of pedjudice.

storch

Conclusion..
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2004, 10:48:36 PM »
Originally posted by NBKYDD

what is a pedjudice?

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2004, 03:15:06 AM »
Originally posted by storch
what is a pedjudice?

He hates kids.  Or loves them alot, not really sure Storch...
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

storch

Conclusion..
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2004, 08:08:15 AM »
Originally posted by DiabloTX
He hates kids.  Or loves them alot, not really sure Storch...

hmmmmm, we musy delve deeper into this new and exciting field

Offline Zuum

• Gold Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2004, 05:05:58 PM »
Ouch...I screwed...:(
1.st of all...I have to apologize EVERYBODY, who has had bad feelings about my lead. Really, honestly!
I never mentioned to be so provocative in my opinions....
I have to pay respect for Your variable, colourful and still, very calm responses.
Iīm able and willing to salute You all!
:aok
You all are great guys!

Well...into the fact::D

I donīt want to explain anything beside my big mouth:D

Please, take a look at this....maybe it will speak for myself:D
Virtual Finland...A strange place;-)

We finns may be appearing as very peculiar things...we are, I can quarantee that:rofl

:D ....quite honestly, We really like the fair play. We enjoy that!  In both ways; winning and losing! When itīs fair, itīs final!

WBW,

Zuum
-Yuri Gagarin was a fool. He travelled three times around the world  and returned to CCCP-

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2004, 07:21:31 PM »

Good call me predjudiced, I prefer to think of it as statistics, but that is only semantics.  Some people are just the way they are because of their history, culture or enviroment nothing says I have I have to like them for it.

If you are referring to the Canucks it's a joke and if you didn't get that I have to add I'm VERY predjudiced against stupid people.

If your comment is in reference to the chosen wack jobs, I fail to see how I'm wrong. Please enlighten me.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2004, 07:22:35 PM »
Ouch...I screwed...:(

All ya had to say Zuum :)  
  -Richard O'Kane

storch

Conclusion..
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2004, 07:49:13 PM »

We are joking with each other but I may begin picking on you in earnest.  Lighten up PC doesn't work well here.

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2004, 07:56:19 PM »
Please, take a look at this....maybe it will speak for myself:D
Virtual Finland...A strange place;-)

HOW can you have a website about Finland and it not mention the WRC Rally of Finland in it!?!?!

Finland is the home of the greatest Rally drivers of all time, they have more than all other countries together. Timo Makinen, Vatanen, Mikkola, Allen, Salonen, Toivonen, Kankkunen, Tommi Makkinen,  and Gronholm.

Offline Zuum

• Gold Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2004, 02:25:45 AM »
Thatīs a good point!!! Im astonished, too:eek:
Maybe those editors of website are anticipating rallydriving...
-Yuri Gagarin was a fool. He travelled three times around the world  and returned to CCCP-

Offline allmeta1

• Zinc Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2004, 02:02:41 PM »
Originally posted by TheBug

As a Canadian I find your generalisation  offensive.Whether it was a joke or not it is offensive.We weren`t timid and easily pushed around in the war of 1812,the Boer War, WW1,WW2,Korea,Bosnia,etc.....We kicked arse in 1812 with less numbers than the Americans,we fought valiantly in South Africa,we got gased inWW1 and NEVER ran,we were in WW2 WAY before the USA was,we held ground in Korea that nobody else could,we fought in Bosnia and kept the peace.....are we timid and easily pushed around?I THINK NOT SIR!

Offline allmeta1

• Zinc Member
ONE LAST THING..........
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2004, 02:04:30 PM »
We went to Afghanistan and got bombed by doped up AMERICAN f16 pilots as well.We lost 4 guys to that fiasco.