Author Topic: convergences settings trouble  (Read 300 times)

Offline ramzey

• Gold Member
convergences settings trouble
« on: June 14, 2004, 12:02:20 AM »
its actual request to change default view in hangar for convergence settings. Current one dont give chance to set convergence closer then 250. Settings cone is covered by plane and i cannot see numbers and set conv precise. Side view or side back whould be better.  
Pressing couple view keys together give nice front quater view, but holding 3 keys for that is a bit annoying. Can i save this view?

regards

ramzey

Offline MOSQ

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2004, 01:43:04 AM »
I hate the new AHII hangar. HTC,please go back to the AHI hangar.

Offline clouds

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 03:00:02 AM »
Hey guys what do you think about the assignment of a weapon to a self choosen key ?

That means in example, in a 109 we can carry 20mm cannon gondolas assigned by default to a precise trigger key (Primary or secondary weapon key I don't remeber well now) but.....i could decide to use my gondolas separately from the other weapons assigning to it another trigger key so I can have 3 weapon keys: Primary, Secondary and eventually another key for gondolas weapons.

This is because I've noticed that in a 109 I usually set the inboard weapons convergence to 650 (but this is not a problem because they are close to the plane centerline), while instead I set the outboard gondolas to 250 so, when i fire to near tgts all is good, while if i fire to far tgts (I could say farther than 400 yards) the gondolas fire is lost because of convergence problems.

Instead I would use gondolas for near tgts and inboard weapons for far tgts.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2004, 08:18:01 AM »
Clouds, this is a bug form. Make sugestions in the Aces High II Forum.

HiTech

Offline clouds

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2004, 09:29:47 AM »
Ok.
Could you move my previous post in that position please or may I have to copy the post there ?

Thanks

Offline Frost

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2004, 12:35:31 PM »
This same issue has been posted as a bug in this forum because of the difficulty in setting convergence on a number of planes.