Author Topic: Throttle Prob X45  (Read 269 times)

Offline Purzel

• Copper Member
Throttle Prob X45
« on: June 14, 2004, 08:43:45 AM »
Hi!

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before. I have a Saitek X45. The throttle is mapped correctly, but somtimes, especially in US-Planes, The throttle wont have any effect. It stays up or down, no RPM-chnage or MP-change when I move the throttle. Sometimes directly when I spawn on the runway and somtimes when im in flight for some time.

When i respawn everything is ok again.

Its somewhat strange so I thought I post it here. Any others with these problems?

OS WinXP.

Thx for any help.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Throttle Prob X45
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2004, 08:48:01 AM »
have you calibrated it in AH2 when you calibrate your joystick?

I have noticed with the rotor controlled aileron trim axis I have to spin it around when I calibrate to insure a full arc of movement in the game
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Purzel

• Copper Member
Throttle Prob X45
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 12:50:34 AM »
Hi Eagler!

Now that you mention it: the rotaries on which I have set my trim dont work as well when the rudder doesnt work.

But when I respawn everything working again... This did not happen until now in the german planes, only the US ones IIRC.

But I should try what you suggested, maybe that fixes the prob somehow. I thought that I might as well have handled the engine in a wrong way so that it wouldnt accept throttle input. You know, because respawning fixed it :)

But somtimes it doenst work when im fresh sitting on the runway. Oh well, there are prolly 3 Betas now in since these ocurrences, maybe its gone by now :)

Thanks for your help!