Author Topic: Osti doing Tiger Dance  (Read 329 times)

Offline DOWJackL

• Zinc Member
Osti doing Tiger Dance
« on: June 17, 2004, 10:21:42 PM »
I just had my Osti get double tracked.  As soon as it did it started doing the Tiger dance.  This must affect how other vehicles interact, I had a panzer sitting right behind me and he must have hit me 40 times before I finally died.

Offline Kev367th

• Platinum Member
Osti doing Tiger Dance
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2004, 09:21:51 AM »
At least they fixed the tigger. Maybe we always gonna have once dancy GV and its just the Ostys turn.
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Asus M3N-HT mobo
2 x 2Gb Corsair 1066 DDR2 memory

Offline DOWJackL

• Zinc Member
Osti doing Tiger Dance
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 11:39:55 AM »
LOL, OK Kev, so you are one of "the glass is half full" type of people.  :aok   I do hope they can fix the Osti.  I have shot down many planes from a tracked, turretless Osti!  One of my favorite situations is to have my Osti turret out but still be able to manuver.  I'm sure I've surprised many pilots with the damage that little peashooter can do!

Offline DOWJackL

• Zinc Member
Osti doing Tiger Dance
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2004, 11:40:51 AM »
LOL, OK Kev, so you are one of "the glass is half full" type of people.  :aok   I do hope they can fix the Osti.  I have shot down many planes from a tracked, turretless Osti!  One of my favorite situations is to have my Osti turret out but still be able to manuver.  I'm sure I've surprised many pilots with the damage that little peashooter can do!

Offline Kev367th

• Platinum Member
Osti doing Tiger Dance
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2004, 11:59:31 AM »
My favourite is when your engines smoking and they think it's your turret. Just wait till they get real close then open up on them.
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Asus M3N-HT mobo
2 x 2Gb Corsair 1066 DDR2 memory