Author Topic: Text Buffer and Clipboard Bug...  (Read 324 times)

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Text Buffer and Clipboard Bug...
« on: June 20, 2004, 04:10:15 AM »
I haven't been able to do something specific to duplicate this error but it's definately there.  On multiple occasions I've had the Clipboard fold out go blank on me.  It went blank on the roster, hangar and E6B foldouts.  When this showed up I also had my text buffer and radio displays go blank only showing the black background for the text buffer.

It happenend atleast 3 or 4 times last night while flying or on the ground in the hangar and tower.  The very last time it happenend it kept coming in and out then finally just went blank again.  Only way to fix it was to exit and come back in.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2004, 10:53:30 AM »
What is your VidMem and Used when this happens?

HiTech

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2004, 01:06:48 PM »
HiTech next time it happens I'll be sure to look at that.  I was trying to just open anything and everything to see if it would revert back and didn't think to look at it.  I know Octavious had the same issue the other night and was asking about it on channel 200.  I will try and duplicate it today and post findings.

Offline mipoikel

• Gold Member
      • http://www.llv32.org
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2004, 04:00:12 PM »
Something like that happened to me also.
Bug report
I am a spy!

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2004, 09:32:52 AM »
Originally posted by hitech
What is your VidMem and Used when this happens?

HiTech

Had it happen last night again.

VidMem was 91.3 and Used was 91.0 on a 128 Meg card.

Next time it happened, VidMem was 87.5 and Used was 87.

I also got a message saying that I was running out of Video Memory and that I should reduce my textures. I went from 512 to 256 while in game but the rendering at 256 is terrible. I switched back to 512 while in game and it still was terrible. I quit and went back to windows and deleted the \cache folder and came back in and everything looked fine.

Possible memory leak HT ?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2004, 09:36:35 AM by SlapShot »
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."