Author Topic: b26 guns  (Read 248 times)

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
b26 guns
« on: June 22, 2004, 06:17:35 PM »
sorry about first post.

took me awhile but i have figured out my problem with b26 guns,except for some minor tune up they are ok, the problem is with the fighters,they are modeled wrong vis a ve the bomber.approaching from the rear,swooping or diving the speed of the prop fighters in ah2 is near the speed of the 262 in ah1.example,had a 109 approach little above and behind me i was shooting at him in the top turret,as he past to my right the turret could not keep up with him,by the time i targeted him again at the front he was out of range, even the zero will do this.  if 2 planes are approaching from rear with approx,5 to 600 yard seperationand i target them at 800 yards i will have time for a short burst before he is past and no time to tract 2nd plane, same as with 262 in ah1 . most times i would smoke 1st jet  and not target 2nd in ah1 now that is how it is in ah2 with props.also had plane approach from rear  go under me and start slow climb in front i moved from tail to front guns[ not pilot guns] he was already almost out of range and he out ran my rounds.this happens all the time
up down sideways doesnt matter. my stick is fine settings fine framerate emm fair to meddlin i guess.
  respectfully   demaw 1