Author Topic: No game running problems - ONE thing in common with two different computers  (Read 251 times)

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
Trying to figure out why I have zero problems running this game on two completely different toyboxs while many posting here are having problems. The ONLY thing these boxes have in common is running enditall before running the game.

Enditall. A wonderful little program that closes programs running in the background. Lean and mean.  If you don't have it or run it, it's the FIRST thing to do after all your regular stuff is in order. Hell one guy posting here about problems is running instant messenger in the background for cripes sakes.

My old system was a AMD 1.2 T-bird with 512 of ram with a nvidia 64meg GeForce pro. OS was Windose ME.

After running enditall this was what was left running. Enditall closes and the nvidia shell I kept open for adjustments.

New system is a 3.0 P4 with a gig of ram with a nvidia FX5900XT 128meg card. OS is Windose XP home.

Before running enditall I'm running 25 programs in the background. After running it I'm running 15, 3 of which are my CH stuff and enditall which closes.

If your having problems and don't use this program, get it and use it. If you do use it and have problems, that fuggin sucks cuz I'm outta ideas.

Do a search for enditall, it's free. If you can't find it, email me and I'll send it to you

nopoops190@sbcglobal.net
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Berra85

• Copper Member
Just downloaded it, will see if it works, thanks.