Author Topic: fester  (Read 2952 times)

Offline Scaevola

• Copper Member
fester
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2004, 04:18:22 PM »
I was IN but now I'm OUT, no film no conviction.

I haven't been around aces high as long as some of you guys but my first char in AH was primarily a GV guy cos I couldn't fly for toffee, I still got killed more times than I killed in GV's but you'd be gauranteed that if I popped an Lfart they would claim it would be a lucky shot (lucky shots are taking a B-17 down with your first shot in a SB) or it'd be classed as a bug or I used an aimbot (a drunken one but still an aimbot).

Just because you're a member of a "rated" squad don't mean diddly if you're crap yourself.

The community that AH has is one of conflict and tempers can get a bit hot when you get shot down when you don't want to be shot down but to say someone is cheating without the evidence, well no court in the "civilised" world would convict with no evidence.

As for the testimony of your squad mates, I'm sure they would say your farts smelled of roses if the situation required.

I think that you and your squaddies owe an apology until you can conclusively prove that someone is cheating no matter what your onions are because everyone is entitled to their own humble onion.

Offline shaky1

• Zinc Member
fester
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2004, 04:41:30 PM »
Scaevola

That would be a good statement if any of the others had been in my squad but alas none were.

Can anyone believe that someone took the time to count all the words in a post and to comment on grammar? LOL

ACK-ACK

Somewhere in the above multitude of post is a comment about how i must be new to the game because of the number of post i have or something to that effect that is what AW has to do with it.

HAVE A NICE DAY!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2004, 04:43:59 PM by shaky1 »

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
fester
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2004, 05:09:07 PM »

ACK-ACK

Somewhere in the above multitude of post is a comment about how i must be new to the game because of the number of post i have or something to that effect that is what AW has to do with it.

HAVE A NICE DAY! [/B]

So now that you have that out of your system....................... .............. What does AW have to do with it? :D
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
fester
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2004, 05:17:31 PM »
My Intuition says
This could become a closed thread

Offline Scaevola

• Copper Member
fester
« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2004, 05:21:32 PM »
That would be a good statement if any of the others had been in my squad but alas none were

Let me amend it to your other country men would say your farts smelled like roses if the situation demanded it.

Regardless of whom ever it was that witnessed the event show me the proof.

Offline Scaevola

• Copper Member
fester
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2004, 05:24:59 PM »
Grammer, wee don neeed no steenking grammer.

btw 14 gromoticul errors noted in previous post.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
fester
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2004, 05:26:12 PM »
origionally posted by SOB

(Image removed from quote.)

Zooooooom! The retarded thread that wouldn't die just keeps going and going and going and . . .
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
fester
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2004, 05:30:07 PM »
Festers a cheater, Festers a cheater Nah nah nah nah nah lolh:D

Offline JB66

• Copper Member
      • http://members.fortunecity.com/ssbranni
fester
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2004, 05:35:43 PM »
The wrath of Skuzzy will fall on everyone who has posted in this thread...

Still IN

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
fester
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2004, 05:37:26 PM »
prts has seemed to have wndered from the subject at hand. Every point brought up aganst his "case" of cheating has gone  unanswered. You continually upped TIGERS at a CAMPED spawn site. Does this not ring a bell? You also seem to be the only one to have to cuss or prove people wrong on subjects irelivant to the matter at hand. Even a true whiner such as myself knows that the only way to get your point across is to use some kind of manners. prts, realize it well, you cannot win a argument on a BBS with negitive comments.  And as its been stated by many people before me.....Wheres the proof????

IN
U.S.N.
Aviation Electrician MH-60S
OEF 08-09'

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
fester
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2004, 05:38:49 PM »
Ok funs over gents.