Author Topic: Slamming the door shut on porkers...  (Read 3760 times)

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Imbalance
« Reply #105 on: July 01, 2004, 05:38:16 PM »
Originally posted by pellik
Forget the modifier, give me little guys with wheel burrows running out of the tower every few minutes when a FH is down so that I can straife em. Killing them would make driving GVs a lot more fun too.

-pellik

hehehe

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Slamming the door shut on porkers...
« Reply #106 on: July 01, 2004, 06:04:38 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
The real payoff is that the "Horde" cannot send out its preemptive porkers to the surrounding bases, thereby eliminating any aggressive actions from the surrounding base. I know this kills Beet1e but that is one of the most enjoyable things in AH ... pissin' Beet1e off ... :D
:lol:lol

Oh well, after what's gone down on this board in the past few months, I owed you that one. :D

Offline SKDenny

• Zinc Member
      • http://216.12.31.149
« Reply #107 on: July 02, 2004, 03:33:35 PM »
Originally posted by Kweassa
The finaly blow to the porkers, at least the dweebey gamey suicdal ones, would be to do something about those frickin' deck run/dive bombing level buffs.

Well I am a Deck Running, Dive bombing, level bomber DWEEB. I have 11 year experience from AW to AHII most of it in the left seat of a B17.  Why don't we just sit on the runway, engine off and wait until you can get around to killing us.

They take away our turn fight, then they make the bomb sight a nightmare to set, then they make our guns ineffective. They make a nice comfy spot 200 to 800 for fighters guys to have a picnic killing us. But since I like flying bombers, I have to adjust to the situation and find new ways of completeing my mission. So I find that I can come over a hill and yell SURPRISE!!!!!! and bomb the dickens out of you.

Look for me at a base near you, guns blazing, bombs going boom.
SKPappy

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2004, 06:26:55 PM »
Originally posted by SKDenny

They take away our turn fight, then they make the bomb sight a nightmare to set, then they make our guns ineffective.

SKPappy

Oh God the turnfighting 17s
I sure as hell dont miss that.
Talk about unrealistic.

first of all 17's werent supposed to be able to tunrfight in the first place.

Setting the bomsite isnt supposed to be  easy. It was WAY too easy before.
Its harder now but I see quite a few people managed to be accurate enough at even 20K.
Guns inneffective?? You must be one bad shot. Or  you must not get to be on the receiving end of some of the decent shots.
Cause my experiance is with even only a halfway a decent gunner behind em they are anything but  ineffective
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Boozer2

• Copper Member
« Reply #109 on: July 02, 2004, 06:44:09 PM »
Originally posted by DREDIOCK

Setting the bomsite isnt supposed to be  easy. It was WAY too easy before.

Still simple with 2 hours of pracitce

Its harder now but I see quite a few people managed to be accurate enough at even 20K.]

Yep, I can pork ammo or gas at 22k with salvo 2 (SKpappy is an 11yr dweeb, come to me at 22k you die 1.5 out)

The whole story behind porkers & porkees now is that they can only effect each other, f'rinstance, with 12 500lb, I can kill all ammo at 3 fields with a 17 group, a whole front if I want, no eggs  for them means no attack inbound 'cause the town cant be downed by a single P-47 anymore [CLUE:HORDE STOPPER].

Porkers can pork each other in the never ending building battle while fighters still fly and fight!!

I think HT finally got it right, best of each world for both worlds.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2004, 06:54:02 PM by Boozer2 »