Author Topic: A friend's opinion of Sen. Kerry  (Read 1868 times)

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
A friend's opinion of Sen. Kerry
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2004, 02:14:30 PM »
Originally posted by NUKE
The main point is that Kerry is disgrace. :)

sure ... free the poor Milian Rodriguez
and send give Kerry the 43 year jail :D

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2004, 02:15:16 PM »
So a freaking con says Kerry is a disgrace...

I can't even fathom the weakness of this.  It is beyond sad, it's even beyond uber-sad.  

The only thing sadder in the history of time is NUKE trying to argue somehow this issue has any worth what-so-ever.

storch

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2004, 02:16:20 PM »
Originally posted by Sandman
A three digit IQ?

20 years from now you'll be saying the same things about President Bush that you guys have said about President Reagan.  It's about time you guys grew up and voted accordingly.

storch

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2004, 02:18:00 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
So a freaking con says Kerry is a disgrace...

I can't even fathom the weakness of this.  It is beyond sad, it's even beyond uber-sad.  

The only thing sadder in the history of time is NUKE trying to argue somehow this issue has any worth what-so-ever.

Are you illiterate?  read the transcripts if you are able to.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2004, 02:18:09 PM »
no storch. NO! ha ha ha ha ha :lol

Offline Montezuma

• Silver Member
Re: A friend's opinion of Sen. Kerry
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2004, 02:19:49 PM »
He should have got a better lawyer, like Ollie did.

storch

Re: Re: A friend's opinion of Sen. Kerry
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2004, 02:27:22 PM »
Originally posted by Montezuma
He should have got a better lawyer, like Ollie did.

Boy are you brilliant!!! then it would be perjury.  either before the Senate sub commitee or at the trail.  What he should have done is told that worthless Kerry to go pack sand.  He is now a cautionary tale.  We should all be thinking about wether we want a guy who honors nothing including his word to be our leader.  It's not about partisan politics for me, it's about personal ethics.  I could tell you that if Bob Graham were running he'd get my vote over President Bush.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2004, 04:06:56 PM »
Just for yucks lets pretend Kerry did offer this guy a deal. And just for yucks lets pretend that Kerry delivered somehow.

I wonder how many of you Neoclowns would be posting about Kerry being soft on drug crime?

McFly! hello McFly!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2004, 08:18:51 PM by midnight Target »

storch

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2004, 04:31:25 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
Just for yucks lets pretend Kerry did offer this guy a deal. And just for yucks lets ptretend that Kerry delivered somehow.

I wonder how many of you Neoclowns would be posting about Kerry being soft on drug crime?

But he didn't.  he just used people and lied as is his nature.  besides you again miss the point.  his intent wasn't to prevent or even mitigate crime.  his intent was to score points against President Reagan and his administration pure and simple.  The man is a consumate liberal politician, that is to say useless to all but his cause and his cause is himself.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2004, 05:01:58 PM »
I love how in a few short months people go from knowing and caring nothing about a guy, to becoming passionate experts on his character, history and patriotism, and the assasination of all the above.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2004, 05:45:06 PM »
I love how in a few short months people go from knowing and caring nothing about a guy, to becoming passionate experts on his character, history and patriotism, and the promotion of all the above.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2004, 05:52:07 PM »
Originally posted by Nash
I love how in a few short months people go from knowing and caring nothing about a guy, to becoming passionate experts on his character, history and patriotism, and the assasination of all the above.

works both ways Nash...

What do people see in Kerry?

Leadership.

What does Kerry offer America?

Vision.  

So far all I get from the DNC is, "He ain't Bush".
With that strong a platform he should be running neck and neck with about 250 million other candidates.  

In the primaries, the defacto slogan was, "He can beat Bush"

So far the question of the election is coming up to be "Who do you dislike less?"
« Last Edit: July 04, 2004, 06:06:43 PM by Holden McGroin »
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2004, 06:21:48 PM »
Well, I don't see a lot of people going batsh*t over Kerry here. You see anything like that? I sure don't.

But of platforms...

During the Bush candidacy and eventual win, the bar got lowered so far it's pokin' up through Guiyang. It's basically made the word "qualified" meaningless. "He ain't Bush" aint much, but it sure as hell beats "He is Bush".

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2004, 06:30:53 PM »
Please...I beg you, in the name of all that is holy, let's just pretend this retarded thread never happened.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2004, 06:43:22 PM »
I can't believe you don't think this thread is totally like completely relevant Thrawn.