Author Topic: Petulant outbursts  (Read 718 times)

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
Petulant outbursts
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2004, 02:49:34 PM »
Whats intermetelligence ? (drools)
U.S.N.
Aviation Electrician MH-60S
OEF 08-09'

Offline IK0N

• Copper Member
Re: Itchy
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2004, 06:08:08 PM »
Originally posted by twitchy
Yeah your're right IKON, everybody should just quit whining and go buy an x-box, screw the three year players and squad leaders that are having legitimate issues with game performance. Screw people who don't enjoy paying to debug a game.. What a  bunch of whiners, god knows we should all strive to be more like you. Who am I to complain when obviously your gaming is far more important than mine or anyone else who is having problems eh. When you get done wiping your ego, flush it, close the lid and then go look up the definition of Petulant, then re-read your post slowly and carefully to yourself. Try looking up egocentrical while your at it.
Yes I know the game is a work in progress, I remember pong, son, but I also realize that there are alot of people who are having game issues, and the last I checked this was a forum to DISCUSS the game, n'est pas? I'm not whining there uh Mr. Perfection, I'm raising hell about it, I got a good system, five patches and beta level bugs still as do others...

Cost of AH2 Subscription: $14.95
Cost of Gallon of Milk: $3.85
Cost of New Video Card I Can't run out and buy: $100+
Cost of Reading some Petulant Whining about Petulance...
Priceless!

Must have struck a nerve!!
Cost of a PS2 $149.99 at Best buy.
A 15 year old calling me son....Priceless

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Petulant outbursts
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2004, 06:27:09 PM »
"Round n' round n' round she goes, where she stops, nobody knows"

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
Petulant outbursts
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2004, 08:48:03 PM »
Wow this is great stuff guys it would be worth 14.95 a month just to read this stuff. lol thanks I always get a great laugh in here :) Keep up the good work.