Author Topic: I need help from someone who is from england  (Read 1403 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
I need help from someone who is from england
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2004, 06:27:41 PM »
I give it another month of the burning mp3s "business" complete with aquiring every worm/virii in existance on the web along with typing in daddy's cc number on various overseas websites before all posting here will "mysteriously" cease.

Offline Paul33

• Copper Member
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2004, 07:09:35 PM »
Originally posted by _Schadenfreude_
Well that was obviously a mistake......

:rofl :rofl

Hey Jet, just look at the currency symbol next to it. That will save you a lot of time and money...

If it doesn't look like $ then you better go find out the right price before you buy it.

Offline Darkish

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2004, 09:56:45 PM »
Originally posted by Furball
how bout a history question?

Who was the American pilot who first saved Britain (the country that stole your €'s) single handedly, then did hero act at Pearl Harbour, then decided to go bomb the Japanese and then get his best friend shot so he could steal his girlfriend?

Unfair - that film carried a 12 rating over here.  Sorry, don't know what that is in US currency.  Probably about 20 credits though.  Anyway, play nice - I'm fond of the jet boy, he makes me laugh beer through my nose.

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2004, 10:01:39 PM »
he needs a clue:-

hey wait... hes 43rd? :)

:rofl

Who was the American pilot who first saved Britain (the country that stole your €'s) single handedly, then did hero act at Pearl Harbour, then decided to go bomb the Japanese and then get his best friend shot so he could steal his girlfriend?

isnt that a film or something? ;) :lol
Adam Webb - 71st (Eagle) Squadron RAF Wing B
This post has a Krusty rating of 37

Offline Redd

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2004, 10:32:42 PM »

Voss ?
I come from a land downunder

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2004, 10:53:30 PM »
Originally posted by jetb123
Geez didnt know I would get this much heat. Sorry if I offend you guys but I didnt mean to do that. I just wanted my money back. Which I did so I am happy now.
Hate to say this but you do offend me. You make most Americans look bad. The total lack of education and sense in some of todays 'graduates' frankly scares the crap out of me.

Sure it's a reflection on all of us. The education system in America has gone down the toilet. Some of it you can blame on the kids, some on the parents, some on the gov't...

How could anybody order something off the internet, priced in a foreign currency and not find out how much it would actually be in US currency before making the purchase? It is beyond me. It's ridiculous.

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2004, 11:13:16 PM »
Originally posted by DipStick
Hate to say this but you do offend me. You make most Americans look bad. The total lack of education and sense in some of todays 'graduates' frankly scares the crap out of me.

Sure it's a reflection on all of us. The education system in America has gone down the toilet. Some of it you can blame on the kids, some on the parents, some on the gov't...

How could anybody order something off the internet, priced in a foreign currency and not find out how much it would actually be in US currency before making the purchase? It is beyond me. It's ridiculous.
 Sorry and this is not the way I was brought up. It was me on my own. I opened this thread just to hopefully get some helpful replies back. Not just to make you guys mad.

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2004, 11:38:12 PM »
Not mad jet, sad is more like it... :(