Author Topic: Good News: US marine 'alive, free' in Iraq  (Read 586 times)

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Good News: US marine 'alive, free' in Iraq
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2004, 08:45:34 AM »
Until he actually shows up and his presence is verified it is just speculation. There is no proof he's alive, a deserter, awol or still a captive. Until there is some proof either way why don't you just lay off the speculation. Once you know, THEN you can assassinate his character, mourn his passing or politicize to your flabby little hearts content. :rolleyes:
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2004, 10:07:22 AM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
I'm very glad to hear a fellow brother of mine was not beheaded.  Although, I'm skeptical about the curcumstances surrounding this ordeal I'm willing to give him the benifit of the doubt.

I do think he was trying to go UA but I have yet to officially hear that so oh well.

UA?

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2004, 10:11:37 AM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
UA?

Unauthorized Absence... It's the Navy/Marine equivalent to AWOL.
sand

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2004, 11:17:43 AM »
Originally posted by Staga
Well it looks like some of you are pissed because it looks like he's still alive.

Oh well; to each his own.

Nobody is pissed that he is alive... Please exlain how on earth you got that idea from reading these posts...