Author Topic: A New Marine  (Read 291 times)

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
A New Marine
« on: July 08, 2004, 06:16:51 PM »
sand

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
Re: A New Marine
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 06:29:59 PM »
Nothing but respect.

Originally posted by Sandman
Good story...

Yep!

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
A New Marine
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2004, 08:01:49 PM »
WOW sandman thanks for the post.  That article braught back SOOOOOO many memories.  Marine DIs are the most creative men on this earth when it comes to providing non-leathal pain.  They are also the most caring people when it comes to making sure a kid has a chance to make a difference in his life.  

After my graduation so many moons ago I went to the E-club because my DIs said they'd be there and a couple of other recruits were going.  We tried to buy our DIs some beers but they were more content on milk and cookies....go figure.  The meanest bastards I've ever met were sitting in a bar drinking milk and eating cookies.

Offline nsty1

• Copper Member
A New Marine
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2004, 08:28:53 PM »
my senior DI was gunnery seargent Sylvester,he stood at 5'.0" tall,i dared once to look down at him,last and only mistake i ever made,meanest,toughest marine ive ever had the privilege to meet.
Sir,if you're still out there,"semper fi" and yes sir i can still do 100 push-ups.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
A New Marine
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2004, 09:26:54 PM »
GSgt Lee  ::shiver::  

6 foot 6 inches of hard chargin Marine.  I made that whole "**** you" with the eyes mistake too.  

I hated stairs after that for roughly 3 years.