Author Topic: Nascar needs more minorities  (Read 2323 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Nascar needs more minorities
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2004, 09:59:06 AM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
Ahh !

I need to stay out of these threads. I apologize to every cracker....

I mean I'm sorry for spouting off to some of you redne...

Oh.. nevermind.

Was watching a documentary last night on Black culture. A lot of the crap Black folks deal with is self inflicted (as Cosby so eloquently pointed out).
Richard Pryor said it in one of his monologs. He talked about his visit to Africa. As he was sitting in the lobby of his hotel he looked around.... he saw people of all colors and nationalities..... but he didn't see one n*****.

You're use of the "N-bomb" MT just shot the legs out from under you.  You think I care about someone calling me a cracker?!  I laugh when I called that, it pisses them off even more as I smile.  

Karaya

PS - You're the bigot in this thread
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2004, 10:05:13 AM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
You're use of the "N-bomb" MT just shot the legs out from under you.  You think I care about someone calling me a cracker?!  I laugh when I called that, it pisses them off even more as I smile.  

Karaya

PS - You're the bigot in this thread

Was trying to lighten the mood a little. But you seem to want to keep the animosity going.

I used the n-bomb in the context of a quote... this negates the explosive nature of the n-bomb and in fact creates a level 3 leg growing charm.

NNnnnnnerd.

Now that's an N-bomb.

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2004, 10:08:07 AM »
Originally posted by rpm371
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am Skuzzy when I lay my vengeance upon you."

That's a great quote!

Anybody know if its available on the web as a .wav file?  I want to turn it into my Ki-61 engine start-up sound.

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2004, 10:16:30 AM »
Pretty sure you can find it Gofaster.  I know I have seen websites full of .wav files from Pulp Fiction.....I just cant look for them here at work.

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2004, 10:20:39 AM »
No worries, I found it here.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2004, 10:38:24 AM »
the term "cracker" is not a insult, "crackers" were florida cowboys that herded cattle by "cracking" their whips, hence the name "cracker"

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2004, 10:50:13 AM »
Some interesting history here for you die-hards.

On February 10, 1952, Joie Ray (Henry J. Ray) started 25th in the Daytona 500 and went on to finish 51st that day and is recognized as being the first African-American driver to start a NASCAR sanctioned race.

Currently there is another driver in the Nascar Truck series; Bill Lester and there is supposed to be another team headed up by Willy Ribbs that is going to run in the Cup series.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2004, 12:11:52 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
Was trying to lighten the mood a little. But you seem to want to keep the animosity going.

I used the n-bomb in the context of a quote... this negates the explosive nature of the n-bomb and in fact creates a level 3 leg growing charm.

NNnnnnnerd.

Now that's an N-bomb.

Tell us how you really feel Oprah.  I na ll honesty, I think Nascrap is just that.  But it is funny watching you get worked up over this.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2004, 12:16:30 PM »
Originally posted by john9001
the term "cracker" is not a insult, "crackers" were florida cowboys that herded cattle by "cracking" their whips, hence the name "cracker"

STHU HONKY!!!-

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2004, 12:26:56 PM »
Originally posted by FUNKED1
STHU HONKY!!!-

Who you callin Honky, Whitey?

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2004, 01:00:06 PM »
dmdbt great ambush
  midnight target.. notice how fast dmdbt was stereotyped for using the word negros   until it was made knowen that the rev. jj said them then it was ok lol.since u believe stereotyping is racism then u must believe those that took dmdbt to task are racist gee i dont think they are but such is life.In truth people  that throw the word racist around as easly as u did demean the very word,If this simple debate is racist then what word do u use when real and sickening racism raises it horned head.JJ is worried about shaking down nascar ...yet he sits down to dinner with the rulers of the sudan...news flash the arab goverment in that region has killed hundreds of thousands of blacks in last ten years and still are ,and at this moment are displaceing 1 million blacks because they are inferior to arab culture their words not mine.Did u know the slave trade is alive and well ,yes blacks are bought and sold in the arab world today.Opps not political correct to say this I wonder Mr. midnight target what are u and jj doing about it.

demaw1

Offline Capt. Pork

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2004, 01:05:36 PM »
Originally posted by demaw1
dmdbt great ambush
  midnight target.. notice how fast dmdbt was stereotyped for using the word negros   until it was made knowen that the rev. jj said them then it was ok lol.since u believe stereotyping is racism then u must believe those that took dmdbt to task are racist gee i dont think they are but such is life.In truth people  that throw the word racist around as easly as u did demean the very word,If this simple debate is racist then what word do u use when real and sickening racism raises it horned head.JJ is worried about shaking down nascar ...yet he sits down to dinner with the rulers of the sudan...news flash the arab goverment in that region has killed hundreds of thousands of blacks in last ten years and still are ,and at this moment are displaceing 1 million blacks because they are inferior to arab culture their words not mine.Did u know the slave trade is alive and well ,yes blacks are bought and sold in the arab world today.Opps not political correct to say this I wonder Mr. midnight target what are u and jj doing about it.

demaw1

I brought up this point about a week ago Demaw... The answer to what JJ is doing about is: Nothing.

Because what's the purpose of starting a rucus when there're no white people to accuse.

Rest assured though, it'll take him another week at least to find a way to implicate the race of oppressors somehow.

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2004, 01:26:01 PM »
What did Cosby SAY while sharing the podium with Jackson?  I seem to have missed that.

Offline Leslie

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2004, 01:34:33 PM »
Originally posted by Capt. Pork
I brought up this point about a week ago Demaw... The answer to what JJ is doing about is: Nothing.

Because what's the purpose of starting a rucus when there're no white people to accuse.

Rest assured though, it'll take him another week at least to find a way to implicate the race of oppressors somehow.

Put me down for white.:D

Les

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2004, 01:39:08 PM »
Originally posted by Shuckins
What did Cosby SAY while sharing the podium with Jackson?  I seem to have missed that.

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewSpecialReports.asp?Page=%5CSpecialReports%5Carchive%5C200407%5CSPE20040702a.html
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals