Author Topic: Ghost ship  (Read 317 times)

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
Ghost ship
« on: July 10, 2004, 03:09:35 AM »
Was flying on the baltic map from a carrier. after I took off and started fighting our carrier was sunk, but I was not aware of that. After ditching I tried to take off from carrier and could not do so, I was then informed it was sunk. But I could still see the Carrier, no one else could though.
I then took off from a close by field and continued to fight. I got alot of damage so decided to rtb. I could still see the carrier and lost my engine so I decided to land on the carrier. I was able to land, and it registered that I landed 6 victories. Again, the carrier had been sunk, and I was the only one who could see/use the carrier.

Offline Balsy

• Nickel Member
BS
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 07:35:03 AM »
You didnt get 6 kills.

hehe:D

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
Ghost ship
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2004, 12:06:34 PM »
dont really right down how many kills I got... that just seemed like the right number to put down at the time, its somewhere around there though. and thats not the point anyway:p

Offline Balsy

• Nickel Member
Ghost ship
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2004, 12:38:02 PM »
Which was the whole basis for the joke ;)

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
Ghost ship
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2004, 10:57:03 PM »
The problem u had is called Packet Lose.  Your internet connection lost the info about the cv being sunk.  So your pc dardeedumm still had the CV available to u.   Had u logged out at the time the cv would have shown sunk.

Packet lose:(