Author Topic: When John Kerry becomes president...  (Read 737 times)

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
When John Kerry becomes president...
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2004, 01:01:03 PM »
Originally posted by Sandman
There are a few threads in here where support of the president was equated to support of the troops and that we couldn't have one without the other.

I must have missed them.  Tact should come into play when criticizing the POTUS in a time of war, though.

Criticizing the POTUS anytime isn't just a right, though.  It should be a requirement.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2004, 01:29:16 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
When Kerry becomes President..... It will be a real hoot to count the number of tighty righties who all of the sudden think it's OK to NOT agree with your President in times of War.

if kerry is elected there will be no more wars, kerry will have our loyal french allies and  the UN save the stupid USA from the quagmire that the boosh-channy-halburton oil cartel got us into.

plus , VP edwards will sue the al quidea for 120 billion for terriost malpratice.

i just hope kerry can find a "exit strategy' to get our 100,000 troops out of germany, they have been there for 60 years. it's time for germany to stand on it's own.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2004, 02:58:06 PM »
Originally posted by Red Tail 444
Colin has stated that he'll NEVER run for senior political office. can you not read, or do you just try to use your collective thought-transmission delusion to bring your neo-con wet dream to life?

Rice is nothing more than a late model, quintessential, "house negro,"  of the administration. And, you can have her. She has no real power, Cheney and Rummy saw to that late in 2000, but they now put her on parade to answer the tough questions.

Colin accepted the appointment because I believe he truly believed he could further help his country.Condi accepted it because she loves the smell of Texas Tea.

If Colin ever runs for president, I will have to conclude he's lost his mind, in which case, I wouldnt vote for him...unless he ran as in independent, or democrat, then he MIGHT have some semblance of sanity left in him...no gurantee, however.

You're black right?