Author Topic: HTC - Bring Back Big Maps!  (Read 6834 times)

Offline Hammy

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.leedsstarafc.co.uk
HTC - Bring Back Big Maps!
« Reply #285 on: July 14, 2004, 04:10:30 PM »
both slanderous and libellious would have the same effect.

Like I said, You need to get out more.

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #286 on: July 14, 2004, 04:23:40 PM »
Originally posted by Hammy
both slanderous and libellious would have the same effect.

Like I said, You need to get out more.

Obviously, your understanding of the nuances of the English language are about on par with your ability to judge character in people. Just curious, have you given your 'good friend' Voss any money to help with his brain tumor? I'll bet you have!! ;)

Zazen
« Last Edit: July 14, 2004, 04:34:23 PM by Zazen13 »
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline ESB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #287 on: July 14, 2004, 05:16:59 PM »
Golly-geemit zazen you are really dumb aren't you, I don't know why i'm bothering with such a cretin like yourself, I'm on about your so called vendetta against the hornets, what's the matter? We shoot you down too many times? You get upset and cry to your mum? Hammy is right, you really should get a life and do something else than looking for a fight on the BBS cos this is one you're not gonna win.

How for some reason do you think that you are bringing the AH community together by giving them a common enemy which is us hornets? Most people that have posted here have said the same thing, they have nothing against us, and I commend them for saying that, it is you that I have the quarrel with and your petty excuse for not liking our squad. If anyone is the enemy it is you sir as you are the only one that seems to have a problem with our squad, ok so some people may have a problem with Metatron, but as I wasn't around when all that stuff happened I cannot have my say on the matter, but my personel opinion regarding Metatron is that he is a very good man and there isn't a bad word I would have to say about him.

I would say that Hammy has judged your character extremely well, you just don't want to admit it, get a life zazen, find something better to do than pick fights on an internet message board.

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #288 on: July 14, 2004, 05:25:13 PM »
Originally posted by ESB
We shoot you down too many times?

I have never been shot down by a Hornet, that I can recall. But, that makes sense since I refuse to up from vulched fields.

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #289 on: July 14, 2004, 05:27:37 PM »
Originally posted by ESB

How for some reason do you think that you are bringing the AH community together by giving them a common enemy which is us hornets?

I never said who the common enemy was. I was actually referring to Voss/Metapotato not the Hornets as a whole. I don't consider the Hornets collectively as my enemy. I just consider the Hornets collectively to be very much lacking in scruples for supporting/sanctioning/defending a known internet villain such as Voss/Metapotato. That is all.

Zazen

Offline Hammy

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.leedsstarafc.co.uk
« Reply #290 on: July 14, 2004, 05:51:45 PM »
i refer the gentleman to the answer i gave earlier   =  SUCKAH!!!!!