Author Topic: The VOSS CONSPIRACY... fascinating new book  (Read 104229 times)

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
The VOSS CONSPIRACY... fascinating new book
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2004, 12:34:23 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
Well that explains it, its his squaddie! LMAO!!!!

hehe Ripsnort...  

Guys, im positive this thread was not meant to tarnish the good names of the 13th TAS or the Hornets..  I have not, to memory, met a bad soul from either of the squads..  Both squads are outstanding and are apart of an outstanding community..  With that said, I'd be more interested in hearing from my old mentor Badz.. hehe

Now thats outta the way, how abouts we gets back to some ol'fashioned Voss bashing..  Im pretty sure that was the original idea... Now chop chop!! Lets get to it! lmao    :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2004, 12:36:13 PM »
whatever guys, this thread is childish

and it seems it never stops.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2004, 12:37:07 PM »
Originally posted by BUG_EAF322
whatever guys, this thread is childish

and it seems it never stops.

Yep.  And just when the community thought Fester finally grew up...

Time to lock it Skuzzy.

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2004, 12:38:46 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
When you're number 1, someones always trying to knock you down. ;) You America basher! :) ;) (j/k)

AH..I didnt know you were a member of his squad. i thought you were commenting as a neutral 3rd party..
Still. I really dont see why people think it disparages a squad to have a guy in there that has sycho problems. Certainly hes not alone in the game in that regard. Looking at the squad score..its seems a great squad with or without him. If the guys get along with him on vox what business is it of anyone else in the game if he isnt bothering anyone else?
But that doenst mean the comunity cant dredge up the voss thing anytime they want. You guys can forgive and forget what he did to others if you like. But the others are not constrained by your decision. They can hold the grudge as long as they like.

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2004, 12:41:52 PM »
Originally posted by Zazen13
I like some of the Hornets too. I've known some that I like for many years. It is because of this that I am horrified they would associate with such a shady character. Like it or not they are guilty by association. It is not unlike having a known sex offender living in your house. While you may be the nicest guy in the world your neighbors are not going to think too highly of you for having that sex offender there right next door to them. It's just that simple.

Originally posted by dsrtrat
LOL well aren't you the high and mighty!!!!! Fact is Zazen he is in our squad. Big deal. Even if he was all those things that you claim he is, it has no bearing on my life or my gameplay. Hell, I would let Saddam in the squad if he wanted to join.

hrmmmm....

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2004, 12:44:24 PM »
In hindsite, this post by Fester probably will perpetuate support for Meta.(From a squadron point of view)

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2004, 12:46:50 PM »
You guys are weak!

Pongo! Stop talking so much sense!! We dont need a peace maker here! We need thrown vulgarity!! Let me start it!

Bug, your just a poopoo head and... and.. well.... you smell bad!

Ripsnort, your squad is always 2nd place to the muppets! Your place at the top is FIRST losers cause yall are poopoo heads too!

Pongo, go make someone mad! you you... pee pee head!~

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2004, 12:48:15 PM »
Originally posted by Edbert MOL
hrmmmm....

Yea, Edbert, kind of disturbing eh? :eek:
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2004, 12:52:26 PM »
rip.. the man is unrepentant and it appears that he is up to his old tricks with his newest fantasy life.  

I personaly think that the 13th guys have the right take on the thing... they were horrified and repelled... for you not to be is kinda bizzare in my opinion.   for this thread to strengthen your support of metavoss is even more bizzare.

"forgive and forget" works on the precept that the person being forgiven has turned over a new leaf and is sorry for past missdeeds... Otherwise...  what is the point?   To reward such behavior only encourages it.  Your defense enables him to continue.

lazs

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2004, 12:57:38 PM »
From my point of view, Metatron has never done anything to make me upset with him, nor squaddies, its quite the contrary.  He has never stepped out of line, he is always willing to contribute to the squad and he has a laugh on sqd channel. We have no reason to join in this little witch hunt on 'voss'.

We have no reason to not have him in our squad; its you that has the problem with him - not us.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline 1K0N

• Nickel Member
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2004, 12:59:37 PM »
A book comparable to "The littlest pig" childish, and boring after the first page.. But my daughter seemed to really be interested in the same story over and over agian.....When she was 5.....

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2004, 01:04:01 PM »
hahah poor Hornets have a scum bag in there squad...(if voss is meta..there is no excuse for him)

I would feel bad too.....Its never too late to kik him to the curb

reminds me of families who kid is in jail for rape-murder or whatever....

"hes a good boy.....he would never hurt anyone"

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2004, 01:08:05 PM »
Originally posted by Furball
From my point of view, Metatron has never done anything to make me upset with him, nor squaddies, its quite the contrary.  He has never stepped out of line, he is always willing to contribute to the squad and he has a laugh on sqd channel. We have no reason to join in this little witch hunt on 'voss'.

We have no reason to not have him in our squad; its you that has the problem with him - not us.

In short..."Just because YOU were a sucker, doesn't make it OUR problem!"

(Okay MT, now I *have* taken a side! I've always loved the underdog! :) Hey, Seattle sports fan, what did you expect?)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2004, 01:18:57 PM by Ripsnort »

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2004, 01:11:36 PM »
exactly

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2004, 01:11:38 PM »
Never mind. For once I'm staying out lol.

without taking a position on Voss, the TAS, or the Hornets, I would say that cautionary tales like this serve a purpose in a community like this, and having some folks go down that road in the past, hopefully the perpetuation of the story will help prevent similar situations in the future.

-Sik
« Last Edit: July 13, 2004, 01:18:25 PM by Sikboy »
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.