Author Topic: The VOSS CONSPIRACY... fascinating new book  (Read 104441 times)

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
The VOSS CONSPIRACY... fascinating new book
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2004, 01:34:27 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
In short..."Just because YOU were a sucker, doesn't make it OUR problem!"

(Okay MT, now I *have* taken a side! I've always loved the underdog! :) Hey, Seattle sports fan, what did you expect?)

Let me guess, you're one of those people who thinks it's ok to scam little old widowed ladies out of their Social Security checks. Hey they deserve it! They're just suckers right? I suppose you also believe rape victims are the ones to blame not the rapist because hey, they were wearing a tight blouse! They got what they deserved!

Blaming the victims of crimes is stupendously rediculous, I hope to God you are not a person with any kind of power, that would just freak me out.

Zazen
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline jigsaw

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2004, 01:36:49 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
The BK's are pretty loose but we sure as hell wouldn't have voss/metavoss in our squad.  

We have turned down people in the past... basicly... if someone in the squad doesn't like em.... they don't get in.

I most dislike meta voss because he is so unrepentant.   Someone that unrepentant  is simply waiting for things to die down for his next scam.   With him, I think it is important to bring this up every 6 months or so.

This was really over the top stuff and the person who was the subject of it is still around and not admitting any wrongdoing.

lazs

Eh, actually Voss was a BK back in the TSN Red Baron days for a while. He got booted by Banzai.

Before the BKs formed up in AW I was in TAS briefly. Same era as Tex before he split to form "Lawndarts."  When I was moving things to storage the other day, I ran across a "plaque" that someone in the squad made up for winning camp #113.

With the brief exceptions of when BKs were scattered to the wind while waiting on new sims, I've been proud to wear that tag since 1992.

I never saw the "screenshots" for the mystery sim, but since Voss was the person that introduced me to raytracing that's probably how they were made.

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2004, 02:03:52 PM »
Wow so much for Mr. Morals & Integritysnort.
Festardbria has done some tardriffic stuff in the past but none of that comes even close to what Voss did.
Of course this is the 418th we are talking about.  They aren't exactly picky about character issues.  Buncha Clinton voters LOL.  :rofl

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2004, 02:05:27 PM »
Funniest part is Drippy calling other people suckers when the Con Man has him eating out of his hand.

Offline MetaTron

• Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2004, 02:10:13 PM »
Anyone that sent money, provide proof. I will return any money you SUCKERS lost. Apparently you fell victim to Hobuss, not I, but I will make good on this promise to return funds.

FesterA77, I suggest you go **** yourself. You weren't involved in any of the debacle of TAS, obviously, as you are too young to have even been around.

I also know it's you flying under the handle of VOSS. Hobuss couldn't manage to score with an 80yr old hooker.

Offline ghostdancer

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2004, 02:13:41 PM »
Edbert I think that post answers your question.
X.O. 29th TFT, "We Move Mountains"
CM Terrain Team

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2004, 02:16:58 PM »
Metatron..

Please put those other items to rest also.. you know, like the scorpion and the brain cancer and the f-16s and the p-51's... please share!

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2004, 02:23:23 PM »
Originally posted by ghostdancer
Edbert I think that post answers your question.

Yup, pretty clearly too. I guess the other question is why did HT's "banned for life" thing get overturned?

Offline ghostdancer

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2004, 02:27:08 PM »
Probably because they are only 7 people and its pretty hard for them to screen all accounts thoroughly all the time.

Heck, I just somebody on the rook side with a handel of "suckmeoff."

Oh, and I keep hearing about banning for life .. was that actually posted / said in regards to Voss?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2004, 02:38:52 PM by ghostdancer »
X.O. 29th TFT, "We Move Mountains"
CM Terrain Team

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2004, 02:33:31 PM »
Originally posted by MetaTron
Hobuss couldn't manage to score with an 80yr old hooker.

I hope I can't either.

I mean, if I have a choice.

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2004, 02:35:20 PM »
Ok, just so everyone knows, I hate the AKs.  I also hate the 13th TAS.  I'm starting to hate the Hornets but I'm not quite there yet.  I would hate the MOL, too, but Whels was in my AOL squadron and we've done an airshow together in Lakeland, so at least they have one redeeming feature.  

I also hate Tiger spawncampers, P-51D score potatos, and Typhoons.  I hate the bouncing tank bug.  I might hate the AKDesert map but it hasn't come up in the rotation in AH2 yet so maybe it'll be refined and improved.  I hate the fact that we don't have the Ki-44 Shoki nor the Sherman tank with the Calliope bolt-on rocket pack.  I hate that we can only have 1 gunner in a bomber (nothing builds squad unity like a bloodpig mission).  I hate the absence of the B-25 as a carrier-based bomber.

I also hate con artists who get away scot-free, but since I didn't get taken I'll let the victims dispense their own justice.

Oh, and I hate the 6-foot rule at strip clubs.

Offline sax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.13thtas.com
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2004, 02:44:40 PM »
The Hornets are an unbelievable Squad with a wide range of diversity that maybe only 2-3 other Squads could match.

I don't fault them one iota for defending MetaTron or any other Squaddie , 13th has and would again if we were ever in thier position.

That said , those that continue to flame away are only trolling in hopes that one of the Hornets will see it as you do and jump on
Burn Voss band wagon.

Well guess what--it ain't gonna happen!!!!!

This thread is all about attention--and  probably not Voss.

Wheter MetaTron is Voss or not or whether we like or hate the guy--the Hornets are doing the
right thing by standing up for thier Squaddie

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2004, 02:45:32 PM »
as you can see.... voss is not exactly filled with remorse and self loathing over the whole thing..   I would say he would do it all over again if he thought enough people would buy it.

lazs

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2004, 02:48:15 PM »
**** Voss, I can't get over the fact that they let Ripsnort in!! :eek:

;)

The 418th "Hornets" are the best squad EVAR!!

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2004, 02:51:44 PM »
Originally posted by MetaTron
Anyone that sent money, provide proof. I will return any money you SUCKERS lost. Apparently you fell victim to Hobuss, not I, but I will make good on this promise to return funds.

FesterA77, I suggest you go **** yourself. You weren't involved in any of the debacle of TAS, obviously, as you are too young to have even been around.

I also know it's you flying under the handle of VOSS. Hobuss couldn't manage to score with an 80yr old hooker.

thats a choice whine of admission of guilt right there
with a nice sentiment of arrogance too!

lol i would never fly under the handle of voss, even if you paid me too!
Fester was my in game name until September 2013