Author Topic: Your Nemesis  (Read 1627 times)

Online Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
Your Nemesis
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2001, 03:47:00 PM »

Originally posted by iculus:
My nemesis?  

Carrier landings!!    

Hehe mine was the whole dam carrier at the begining of 105. Phased threw the deck on take off. phased threw the deck on landing. phased threw the deck on reload. Got luanched off the back end during reload. got shot by my own AAA. carrier 40 mayhem 0. I wount go into bad take offs and landings.  

------------------
Mayhem 33rd S.G.
"Destination anywhere, so far gone, I'm already there!"

[This message has been edited by Mayhem (edited 01-07-2001).]
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Replicant

• Gold Member
Your Nemesis
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2001, 05:02:00 PM »
For me, well it used to be Torquila at one point but luckily he's in our squad now...    Just lately it's been 'Mathman'!  Salute!  Whatever it's in he's always killing me... sometimes it's skill, other times just bad luck.  The only good thing was one night last week the luck changed and I killed him about 4 or 5 times in one night.... finally!  

Regards

'Nexx'
NEXX

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
Your Nemesis
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2001, 11:45:00 PM »
yeah I recall, funker/spit was there too I think. It was a G2, that's why I had some pb in the P47 hehehe. It was fun matches, victory switching from one to another.
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Dos Equis

• Nickel Member
Your Nemesis
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2001, 12:15:00 AM »
I haven't had a nemesis, but I did see Paxil do something amazing.

He did a split-s in a Seafire with about 100 feet of alt. I don't know if it was a missed packet or what, but he rolled over, pulled nis nose down and just flipped his back end over and stopped about a foot off the water.

I flight alot of guys who can turn these birds ridiculously, but that was the most amazing flip I had ever seen. I was on his 6, I pulled a majorly high yoyo and just marvelled at that turn.

X2

Nath-BDP

Your Nemesis
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2001, 12:30:00 AM »
Lol Frenchy, from your replies here it looks as if your ego is even bigger than mine...  

We need to have some duels, Frenchy... :P

[This message has been edited by Nath-BDP (edited 01-08-2001).]

Offline gatt

• Gold Member
Your Nemesis
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2001, 01:18:00 AM »
=357 Pony Express=
Carrier Landings
Myself
Discos  
"And one of the finest aircraft I ever flew was the Macchi C.205. Oh, beautiful. And here you had the perfect combination of italian styling and german engineering .... it really was a delight to fly ... and we did tests on it and were most impressed." - Captain Eric Brown

LJK Raubvogel

Your Nemesis
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2001, 01:51:00 AM »

Originally posted by Spatula:
lemme think (in no real order)
- Mitsu
- LJKRaub (we have a 'thing' for each other)
- Funkedup - i try to leave him alone...
- HBlair
- StSanta
- wardog (no longer the case, but he used to be my nemesis #1 - if ya cant beat em, join em)
- act

Prolly others - <S> you're all class A pilots.

Longest fight I ever had, must have fought through 3 grid squares. And in the end you still nailed me <G> We need to have another rematch Spatula    

------------------
LJK_Raubvogel
LuftJägerKorps

[This message has been edited by LJK Raubvogel (edited 01-08-2001).]

Offline Duckwing6

• Copper Member
      • http://www.pink.at
Your Nemesis
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2001, 02:02:00 AM »
Hmm my Nemesis ?

TUKYIO flying the Spit 5 ... every time i engaged that low and slow Spity i died .. only when there were several cons around and ICON overload i took him down a few times..

Same goes for Torque da grand C-Hog master  

DW6

Offline Jochen

• Copper Member
      • http://www.jannousiainen.net
Your Nemesis
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2001, 02:03:00 AM »
My nemesis? Every other plane while I am in Ju 88A-4!

In fighters, nobody particular, yet  

------------------
jochen Gefectsverband Kuhlmey I/SG 5

Sieg oder bolsevismus!
jochen Gefechtsverband Kowalewski

Units: I. and II./KG 51, II. and III./KG 76, NSGr 1, NSGr 2, NSGr 20.
Planes: Do 17Z, Ju 87D, Ju 88A, He 111H, Ar 234A, Me 410A, Me 262A, Fw 190A, Fw 190F, Fw 190G.

Sieg oder bolsevismus!

Offline Dingy

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
Your Nemesis
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2001, 09:52:00 AM »
Hmm..my nemesis?  Do you mean in flame wars or in flight.  If you are referring to flight, then everyone in the arena who shows up red is my nemesis.

In regards to flame wars either on ch 1 or on these boards, that is a tough question.  I've had a few run ins with Nath in the arena but those flame fests were usually over quickly as most of the arena chimed in to razz Nath  .

Also saw some potential in a pilot named Cussword but he was a gangbanger and usually jumped in later after the other pilot was already verbally engaged.  

Have to admire Whels and LLBM tho cause those two have some of the best wingman strategies in the flame fests....Whels starts a flame with me and LLBM covers his six pretty quickly.  Have noticed however that since they have come back to rooks side, the flame fests have petered out and we typically cover each others oral sixes.

Also used to have some good fites with CaveJ but again...that has gone by the wayside now that we are both Rook.

I believe the most verbally challenged however good a pilot he is is Torque.  Most replies to a good taunt are finished by a ':P'.  Although he does like to engage (and I <S> that) his verbal maneuvers need a bit more polish, tho I have no doubt that at some point he will rise to the level of some of the best flamers in the MA.

My altogether best flame wars, however, have been with TOWD.  Regardless of how deep his foot is up his prettythang or down his throat, he just will not give up.  

-Ding

Offline Voss

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bombardieraerospace.com
Your Nemesis
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2001, 09:58:00 AM »
Ypsilon, with honorable mention to DoctorYO.

Two 51 jocks that will get my undivided attention.

Voss 13th T.A.S.

(BTW, Ice does not run. He flies smart like his wingman.)

Offline Dingy

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
Your Nemesis
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2001, 10:09:00 AM »

Originally posted by Voss:
(BTW, Ice does not run. He flies smart like his wingman.)

Ex-squeeze-me?  How smart is dogfiting with 2 500lb eggs attached to his airframe and not even knowing it?