Author Topic: NEWSFLASH! - Fester Returns to MA!  (Read 3922 times)

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
NEWSFLASH! - Fester Returns to MA!
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2004, 01:51:02 PM »
LMFAO Fester!!  hahahahahahahha  

:lol :lol :lol :lol :) :) :lol :lol :lol :lol

Offline 2shad4u

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2004, 02:14:28 PM »
 why was it even posted

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2004, 03:51:01 PM »
Let`s play Whac A Mole!!!!!

Comment: First off let me say this game is fun: for kids, for adults, it's fun to play and you will die laughing watching other people play. The game has 3 settings; SOLO PLAY - here you can play by yourself, smacking the moles that light up as fast as you can smack them. HEAD TO HEAD - Take on any challengers as you go for the red lights and they go for the yellow. Whoever hits the most wins! (and the game keeps score and displays it throughout each game) And lastly, FOLLOW ME - the moles light up in sequence, and you have to follow the pattern to win, sort of like the old Simon game.

Not only do the small lights on the moles light up for game play, but the moles will also taunt you when it is your turn, and if you miss, they will yell things out to you. Of course if you do manage to hit them, the games sound effects will let you know that too with a resounding THUNK or one of the moles yelling out. All the 20 different sound effects in the game sound great and will have you in stitches.

The feature that really makes this game work for all ages is the speed setting. You get 5 choices, 1 being the slowest, perfect for even the youngest children, and 5 being so fast, adults will be flailing about trying to hit any of the lights, its hilarious!

The game required absolutely no assembly at all, a huge relief after applying 2 million stickers to my daughters Barbie Airplane before I opened this baby. All you do is roll out the game, pop open the battery case with a screwdriver, throw 2 double A's in and you are set!

I ranked the educational value at a three, mostly for the hand eye coordination that it takes to play the game, since hitting moles on the head offers no real educational opportunities that I can think of. But then again no one claimed that this game would replace going to school, there should always be time for fun too, and this game provides it!

The game looks and feels very sturdy, and two mallets are solid enough to whack those moles without feeling like they were going to break apart. We've only had it for a couple days, but it has taken some abuse so far and withstood it just fine. I've had plenty of toys that never made it past Christmas day, but this one is making it.

Not only is the game still in one piece, but we all have been playing it constantly since it was unwrapped. My wife thinks she owns the title of Master of Whac a Mole, but after a few late night practice sessions, I'm sure I can regain my title!

All in all, the game is really fun, challenging, and great for all ages, from my 3-year-old daughter up to any age adult who can wield a plastic mallet. It has terrific sound effects, fun game options, and can be played alone or with two people. If you are undecided about this game, buy it today: the whole family will enjoy it for a long time to come.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2004, 03:52:19 PM »
Originally posted by 2shad4u
 why was it even posted

Perhaps, because the original poster is a certified, criminally insane, lunatic ? Just a shot in the dark... ;)

Zazen
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline Hammy

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.leedsstarafc.co.uk
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2004, 03:55:24 PM »
like i said previously, u guys need to get out more

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2004, 04:00:37 PM »
All court documents are public record right? Someone in the bbs legal department post some images of paperwork showing voss gettin sued, or whatever. I would have at least filed a complaint about losing money. (are fester and voss calling each other and laughing at all of this?)

(barbarino) Im so confused!

Offline Voss

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bombardieraerospace.com
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2004, 05:10:56 PM »
Originally posted by Smut
Voss, take your own life.

Please.

-Smut

You first! :D

Why don't you line up all the pissed off turds in a quad sized wrestling ring, and I'll have at you all twenty at a time? Everytime a man hits the mat he kills himself on the spot. Put your life where your sleazy mouth is. You Flying Pigs never had much of a cooth to you, the whole lot. Fug off you degenerate mealy mouthed wussy.

We can sell tickets to the above event at $14.95 a ticket, and donate it to the widows of all the wannabe rock stars on this BBS.

Offline Voss

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bombardieraerospace.com
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2004, 05:12:26 PM »
Originally posted by jaxxo
All court documents are public record right? Someone in the bbs legal department post some images of paperwork showing voss gettin sued, or whatever. I would have at least filed a complaint about losing money. (are fester and voss calling each other and laughing at all of this?)

(barbarino) Im so confused!

Never was a court case. Never was a dime spent. Hobutt lied, smeared, and was in control of all P.R. for TAS. These guys are just spiteful. Not a single one of them are worth the effort, and none of them have a life. NONE.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2004, 05:31:35 PM »
Voss just keep your voss handle on the bbs and put metatron in the sig.

seems less shizophrenic that way.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2004, 05:35:08 PM »
Originally posted by Voss
You first! :D

Why don't you line up all the pissed off turds in a quad sized wrestling ring, and I'll have at you all twenty at a time? Everytime a man hits the mat he kills himself on the spot. Put your life where your sleazy mouth is. You Flying Pigs never had much of a cooth to you, the whole lot. Fug off you degenerate mealy mouthed wussy.

We can sell tickets to the above event at $14.95 a ticket, and donate it to the widows of all the wannabe rock stars on this BBS.

So much anger! :mad: For an internet crook you sure are very judgemental of other people!! :eek: It's still really cool you finally came out of the closet though, you look much better in your official 'Scam Artist' uniform. :cool:

Zazen

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2004, 05:39:56 PM »
Wow. this only get more sad.

I am not sure but I think Hammy defending this **** is the most sad.

Like it or not Voss/meta are making your sqaud look pretty bad.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2004, 06:09:44 PM by GtoRA2 »

Offline Hammy

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.leedsstarafc.co.uk
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2004, 05:50:09 PM »
like i said before, i couldnt give 2 flying ****es what you guys think, "Metatron" is my mate and squaddie, and i hope he remains to be for a long time to come

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2004, 05:52:53 PM »
"Metatron" is my mate

hmmm Im thinking a casting change is in order.....any ideas?
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2004, 05:54:41 PM »
This is too good to be true....

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2004, 05:55:22 PM »
Originally posted by WilldCrd
hmmm Im thinking a casting change is in order.....any ideas?

I'm not sure, but a hairy legged drag queen comes to mind.