Author Topic: Shame Shame Two  (Read 1405 times)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Shame Shame Two
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2004, 11:25:37 PM »
lol I really just think mr devil understands that nearly everytime he posts something moronic like this we just shut him down. I mean really... devil you dont see this happening? Are you that thick headed to understand that the crap that you spew about this board is worthless? And its not just worthless to one person, its everyone, and this thread is a direct case in point.

see something odd, film it, post it and get ridaculed for it.

You know better, or SHOULD know better by now that Hitech wants any and ALL films with a players integrity in question sent directly to HIM. And NOT posted on the forum. But again this is just another case of you being too thick headed and stupid to understand whats being asked of you and the responsibilities at hand here, immense as they may be. Or maybe you just think you dont have to abide by the rules given?

But i really dont think any of the above is the case here. At least not all of it. I just think you are a lost little boy at heart and yearn for attention. Things like this, this film you posted and the accusations surrounding it are things that you think will gain you the respect and attention you long for.

I have some sad news for you... It wont.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2004, 11:28:04 PM by Morpheus »
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Shame Shame Two
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2004, 11:36:34 PM »
Deej, BlueJ, those pics are great. The Star Wars pic is phenomenal. I can say, without a doubt, the pics have been the hilight of this topic.

Devil, this post, and the other, aren't even worth a well thought-out response.

Cheers, back to the furball
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline zabe

• Zinc Member
wtf
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2004, 11:36:54 PM »
Grow up!

Offline DJ111

• Silver Member
Shame Shame Two
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2004, 11:41:00 PM »
Retired CO of the ancient **Flying Monkeys** CT squadron.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Shame Shame Two
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2004, 12:01:33 AM »
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline DJ111

• Silver Member
Shame Shame Two
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2004, 12:06:10 AM »
Retired CO of the ancient **Flying Monkeys** CT squadron.

Offline shaky1

• Zinc Member
Shame Shame Two
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2004, 02:53:41 AM »
You guys ever hear of Lemmings?
They just blindly follow each other along  like 98% of the idiots on this board do LOL

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Shame Shame Two
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2004, 03:02:01 AM »
Deej, you going to the Con?

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
Shame Shame Two
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2004, 06:51:35 AM »
Originally posted by MoRphEuS
lol I really just think mr devil understands that nearly everytime he posts something moronic like this we just shut him down. I mean really... devil you dont see this happening? Are you that thick headed to understand that the crap that you spew about this board is worthless? And its not just worthless to one person, its everyone, and this thread is a direct case in point.

You know better, or SHOULD know better by now that Hitech wants any and ALL films with a players integrity in question sent directly to HIM. And NOT posted on the forum. But again this is just another case of you being too thick headed and stupid to understand whats being asked of you and the responsibilities at hand here, immense as they may be. Or maybe you just think you dont have to abide by the rules given?

But i really dont think any of the above is the case here. At least not all of it. I just think you are a lost little boy at heart and yearn for attention. Things like this, this film you posted and the accusations surrounding it are things that you think will gain you the respect and attention you long for.

hell no morph ive got pleanty of hot air to spew out

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
Shame Shame Two
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2004, 06:53:44 AM »
Originally posted by nopoop
I can't help myself, I try to be considerate to fellow board posters. I don't call people names as a general rule.

But after this continual lame "I'm out of school and you all are going to pay for it" crap...I'm breakin the rule.

Shut you fuggin hole. I'm old enough to be your grandfather. Just shut your trap and grow up. If you can't do that, PLEASE SPARE US THIS ADOLESCENT CRAP.

If you are indeed and "adult", if I were you I'd do some soul searching as to how far you've progressed since leaving grade school.

It's fuggin pap. Your embarrassing.

But your just not fuggin old enough or intellegent enough to realize it.

Your move.

Surprise me.

musta forgot to take his prozack ohh well at least i got you all school up too nopoop, watch it though the old ticker might go kaput if you dont calm yourself

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
Shame Shame Two
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2004, 06:55:13 AM »
Lol rpm!
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
Shame Shame Two
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2004, 07:06:47 AM »
Originally posted by MoRphEuS

buy seriuosly i didnt realize what a touchy sublect this was for the bb, and after this one i promise to never metion the cheat work again in here... but one thing still bothers me, when i asked the question? is it possible to unplug your modem and cheat? no one replied??? or do i need to go back and read a little closer?
not trying to cheat myself, if i wanted to try it i could but just curious if there is a problem with that, and also i am told by other players and ive seen it posted in here before that people sometimes disconnect right before the crash giveing them a disco not a death

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Shame Shame Two
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2004, 07:07:39 AM »
If you want a problem solved then you send us a film.  Making accusations on the bulletin board is not acceptable.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com