Author Topic: Town rediculously hard to get to  (Read 304 times)

Offline moto61

• Copper Member
      • http://www.eastex.net/moto
Town rediculously hard to get to
« on: July 19, 2004, 12:54:16 AM »
I am going to limit my griping and just ask HITECH to grab a vehicle and try to get to your own town from a base.  It seems that in many instances it is easier to get to town from an enemy spawn point than it is to get friendly GVs there to defend.

The hills are at a rediculously steep angle from the base and sometimes takes 10 or more minutes to get a vehicle on sight to cover the town.

Fire the fella who installed the airfields in the abandoned soccer stadiums to. Some fields it is practically impossible to get a whole formation out together.

Nueter the rooks Jeeze did you see the numbers tonight? :confused:

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Re: Town rediculously hard to get to
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2004, 10:36:17 AM »
Originally posted by moto61
I am going to limit my griping and just ask HITECH to grab a vehicle and try to get to your own town from a base.  It seems that in many instances it is easier to get to town from an enemy spawn point than it is to get friendly GVs there to defend.

The hills are at a rediculously steep angle from the base and sometimes takes 10 or more minutes to get a vehicle on sight to cover the town.

Nueter the rooks Jeeze did you see the numbers tonight? :confused:

I would tend to agree on this point. It should be far easier to get Gvs to a town to defend it then to get Gvs to a town to attack it. In real life No commander worth his salt would place his forces in a the position that would make it most difficult to access and defend the most important  objectives.  even if not directly at main  objectives he would place them in such a way that they had easier access to things like roads and bridges that when traveled would enable his forces to respond to an attack as rapidly as possible
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
Re: Town rediculously hard to get to
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2004, 10:59:01 AM »
Originally posted by moto61
I blame it on all those people packing City Hall and complaning about airport noise. ;)
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline moto61

• Copper Member
      • http://www.eastex.net/moto
City Hall packed
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2004, 03:11:55 PM »
LMAO  that was a very original response, much better I'm sure than one HiTech will have. :rofl :rofl :aok