Author Topic: Funny minor bug  (Read 377 times)

Offline Vad

• Nickel Member
Funny minor bug
« on: July 21, 2004, 09:30:10 AM »
I took off for attack mission on P51D with 6 rockets and drop tank. Flew to enemy field, dropped tanks, made pass, fired 5 rockets, missed as usual and got hit from the ack. Climbed, took a look into damages - one gun destroyed. I believe, the last line in the Ctrl-D list.
I still had one rocket, so I reversed and made another pass. Launched rocket - nothing, rocket was still there. OK, secondary weapon had damaged, rocket didn't work. But funny thing happened when I switched back to machine gun. Immediately after that secondary gun started firing nonstop! I thought that I dropped something on keyboard but not. I was so surprised that didn't try to switch back to rockets, might be it would stop firing.
Unfortunately, I didn't fly long enough to see what would happen when my ammo was over. Some Spit shot me down ( just to stop spreading of this mental disease among the community :)).

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Funny minor bug
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2004, 11:24:59 AM »
Hmmmmmmmm, I had the same thing happen last night. After the gun emptied itself of ammo I thought I must have a button sticking .
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline 2Hawks

• Nickel Member
      • http://daniel.clanbaker.com
It's called a runaway gun...
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2004, 11:52:36 AM »
And they happened in real life when the gun was damage JUST right.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Re: It's called a runaway gun...
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2004, 01:45:56 PM »
Originally posted by 2Hawks
And they happened in real life when the gun was damage JUST right.

Yep, you have a point there. I would just like to know if it was modeled in or if it was something else.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------