Author Topic: The Game is Unplayable for me  (Read 317 times)

Offline sprint

• Copper Member
The Game is Unplayable for me
« on: July 28, 2004, 10:59:47 PM »
I cant play using dial-up at night.  I tried all the suggestions that I have read, but always get the dreaded "UDP Session" message.  I'm at a lost on what to next.  Maybe their will be a new patch before my trail period ends ....  certainly not going to pay full price for 5 discos in a row ..... I get more pleasure when I stop hitting my self in the head. ..... sigh

sprint
*MOL*
:mad:

US Robotics 56K FAX EXT Pnp,  latest software
« Last Edit: July 28, 2004, 11:15:54 PM by sprint »

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2004, 11:53:49 PM »
You need to have a heart to heart discussion with Skuzzy in the nearest sheep pasture ...

give him your isp info /dxdiag and anything else he may want ..

its most likely an isp problem and Skuzzy's the pro at helping .
Just send him an email .
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline sprint

• Copper Member
Thanks Roscoroo
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2004, 12:30:42 AM »
Thanks buddy for the helping hand .. I just read about the Aces High Test Version  from Pyro and dowloaded the files.  Going to try them out tomorrow and see if it makes a difference.

Thanks again,

sprint
*MOL*
:cool:

Offline Schutt

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2004, 02:14:20 AM »
Please read again what roscoro wrote.

Email skuzzy with your dxdiag, isp info and ping / traceroute output. I definetly doubt the test version will help.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2004, 08:17:10 AM »
You mention you can't play 'at night' , what happens during the day?
At night there may be more players so you get more information regarding the larger number of people online.
Is your modem a Win type modem or does it have a seperate controller on the modem itself. Win types will use your cpu for some stuff even if it has it's own IRQ. I'd also check to see if your modem is sharing an IRQ regardless of what type it is.
You can still continue to play the H2H arenas if you do not sign up and keep tabs oh how it loads / performs on your system.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54