Author Topic: HTC Resilience  (Read 454 times)

Offline Jasta

• Copper Member
HTC Resilience
« on: July 29, 2004, 01:04:30 AM »
I just want to say thanks HTC. Ever since AW dropped from AOL, I wasn't able to play any kind of mass multiplayer online sim. When EA released the Millenium Version, I downloaded it hoping it would be free, because i was jobless at the time. But my hopes were dashed, and you never met a sadder guy. But I got a job, and I found AH. After my first 2 months here and in AHI, I must say I am more than pleased.

I don't care how much IL2s graphics own, or how hard the FMs are, but Ubisoft cannot compare to HTC in terms or service or knowledge. Whatever any other sim can do to draw people, HTC can counter it 10 fold im sure.

Ive only been in this sim for a little while now, but when one of the lead team members sends me a personal email with a description of how to fix my problem, and replies within a couple hours to my question, im impressed. I was able to fix a grievous problem within hours of first reporting it, all thanks to Skuzzy and the gang. And Im sure no matter how bad anyone may talk about AHII, I know that deep down everyone is thankful for it to be here, and thankful for the wonderful company that has set it on our doorstep. Please keep up the good work and dont let us satisfied customers get you down.

;)

S! HTC

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
HTC Resilience
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2004, 07:12:08 AM »
Amen brother!

HTC's customer service is second to NONE!
They have set the standard for everyone else to try to shoot at.

Ohhh & yes skuzzy IS the MAN!

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
HTC Resilience
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2004, 07:22:22 AM »
Well said brother! There's a reason I've been paying to play Dale and Doug's (and Roy's) games for over 8 years now. Now, if only the wife ack agreed :D

Offline Adogg

• Copper Member
HTC Resilience
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2004, 10:53:41 AM »
certainly the most fun i've had for 20 bucks (canadian)/month.

Offline Fruda

• Silver Member
HTC Resilience
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2004, 06:50:32 PM »
Err, the FM's in AHII are better than Il-2's by quite a lot. They're not as detailed, but even still, they're better.

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
HTC Resilience
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2004, 07:08:34 PM »
Originally posted by Fruda
Err, the FM's in AHII are better than Il-2's by quite a lot. They're not as detailed, but even still, they're better.

FM? Yeah I always liked the way you could land a Goon on a CV and takeoff again.

...-Gixer

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
HTC Resilience
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2004, 09:36:33 PM »
Damn cheerleaders:rolleyes:    Just kidding.The personal service is real nice to see.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.