Author Topic: Sorry for tonight!!!!!!!  (Read 116 times)

wobbel

Sorry for tonight!!!!!!!
« on: June 08, 2001, 07:57:00 PM »
One off my eager Squad mates tok a shoot at some Allied mates to night in the MA  :mad: .
This guy is under HEAVY Training  :D and had just ben in the AH for some houers.
We had ben training in the TA and i would just go into the MA for looking for a another Squad mates when i discoverd he also was in the MA  :eek: , and shooted on our guys   :o .
I Tryed to gett him on the txt but he didnt respond  :mad: .
At last i gott his attention and gott him off.

Hope this insidens didnt hurt anye one out there  :D

Plz give me a feed back if so.

GA

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Sorry for tonight!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2001, 09:08:00 PM »
Hehe.

You shoulda seen the 1st moments of beta. It seemed like *everyone* was trying to shoot their own countrymates down. Took a bit before people got the 3 country thing.

So no worries. Killshooter is on so his firing at friendly planes didn't effect them.

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Sorry for tonight!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2001, 09:10:00 PM »
I actually enjoy when newbies try to kill me and go down in flames.

wobbel

Sorry for tonight!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2001, 02:21:00 AM »
:)  phuuu, thx guys :)

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
Sorry for tonight!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2001, 08:33:00 AM »
I saw something funny the other day. A newbie got rather out spoken about attacking formed his own mission to attack a base. Well about 5-6 other newbies joined and it looked like they had a good strike goin.........

wtg newbies right?

well right after take off I informed them that they can use channel 5 for mission chat and he responded "cc" . I then saw his plane flopping to the ground and his chute pop open.

He accidentally bailed  which is funny on its own but I have to admit I've done it a few times.

But what killed me was all the others began flopping around. Dunno if they augered or bailed as well but whole newbie mission ended up planted in the hills near 16.

Seems their gung-ho spirit got planted there as well.