Author Topic: Bug report(s)  (Read 302 times)

Offline Diamax

• Copper Member
Bug report(s)
« on: August 05, 2004, 01:55:03 PM »
I have problems most of the time when I try to minimize the game to the task bar, most of the time it doesn't minimize, and the only way to get out of it is to quit completelly the game.
This is really annoying as I host but I also have some other things to do on the computer as well, while the other guys are playing on my server/room.

Also the clouds seem to have very sharp and straight edges when u are high up entering in them.
Diamax

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Bug report(s)
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 06:23:30 AM »
Being the crafty and slightly flighty one that I am, I discovered that if you hit the WinKey, it'll open up the start menu and force an executable to minimize; that's any game.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline Diamax

• Copper Member
Bug report(s)
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2004, 01:28:50 AM »
I tried pretty much everything, including your suggestion, trust me noting really works. After I start the game I can minimize once. After that if I maximize the game no way that I can minimize in case I needed it again. The only way to get out is to completelly quit the game. Noting else works.
Diamax

Offline Jayclark

• Copper Member
Bug report(s)
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2004, 02:41:55 AM »
If your running Windows 2000/Xp try hitting control alt delete. Or leave it open when you enter the game like I do when hosting. When you want to al-t tab out. It will bring up the windows task manager. Note you may have to it alt-tab a couple of times to bring it up. After that make sure your on the application tap, right click AH2 and minimize it.