Author Topic: HTC: The answer to our ditching problems!  (Read 1353 times)

Offline TBolt A-10

• Silver Member
      • http://www.picturehangar.com
HTC: The answer to our ditching problems!
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2004, 02:13:48 AM »
Originally posted by RedTop
Its all good ideas..but..Since it wont change..why not practice landing:aok

I'd like to think that HT would at least consider the points that we're trying to make here.  I think he's reasonable enough to make a change when it makes sense.  :)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2004, 02:49:53 AM »
That 10 lb. block of butter is not going to help you stay on the runway, mister! :D

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2004, 04:10:53 PM »
Originally posted by hitech

Vehicles are a different issue. I never have been able to come up with an solution Im happy with.

HiTech

What exactly are you not happy with?  
What constitutes a ditch, capture or landing in a GV?

eskimo

Offline sawman

• Zinc Member
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2004, 08:36:48 AM »
Originally posted by vorticon
extending the "landing zone" by about 3.5 meters around the runway would probably  be enough...most people only get upset when 1 wheel slips on the edge of the runway and they lose there brag text...

:lol that has happened to me more times (especialy with the new oil on the windshield thing) i think if any part of ur plane is on the runway :ie wingtips,it should be a landing.
    Also,it would be great to have a single key to hit to exit ur plane,its time consuming to get ur mouse icon on the tower to exit the plane,the dot ef is just as bad
     I think move  the tower button to the bottom of the list and make it bigger,i have gotten vulched alot!!after landing while trying to get outta my plane moving my hand from my stick to the mouse,:( maybe make it hitting -shift e- or -alt e- or somthing to that effect  to exit plane would be an improvement and faster:D  just a thought   .Sawman
« Last Edit: August 17, 2004, 08:40:01 AM by sawman »