Author Topic: al-Qaeda  (Read 472 times)

Offline Crumpp

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
al-Qaeda
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2004, 06:27:08 AM »
strange... i remember seeing on CNN awhile back that Osama never went near electronic devices because he was scared that it could be "tracked" by the CIA. He does not allow any elecronics near him.

Total BS.  AQ is very internet savy and uses technology to their advantage whenever they can get it.
In fact OBL ordered it.

AQ is not stupid either when it comes to Psychological Operations.  They have their hopes pin on it in fact.

The Western Media is one of the biggest sources of propaganda and unwittingly furthers the AQ cause.  Simply because "bad" news and "scandel" sell papers.  
Crumpp

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
al-Qaeda
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2004, 06:32:43 AM »
Yah I heard they have bulletinboard like this somewhere. I wonder what their O'Club looks like?

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
al-Qaeda
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2004, 06:35:57 AM »
Originally posted by Crumpp
Total BS.  AQ is very internet savy and uses technology to their advantage whenever they can get it.
In fact OBL ordered it.

AQ is not stupid either when it comes to Psychological Operations.  They have their hopes pin on it in fact.

The Western Media is one of the biggest sources of propaganda and unwittingly furthers the AQ cause.  Simply because "bad" news and "scandel" sell papers.  
Crumpp

i said OSAMA as in OSAMA the person. never mentioned al quaida with a single word

CNN could of course be full of BS

Offline Crumpp

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
al-Qaeda
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2004, 07:12:08 AM »
i said OSAMA as in OSAMA the person. never mentioned al quaida with a single word

I would say that OBL is very sensitive to counter-surveillance issues.  That he never uses technology is just not true.

Crumpp

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
al-Qaeda
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2004, 07:33:24 AM »
Originally posted by Crumpp
I would say that OBL is very sensitive to counter-surveillance issues.  That he never uses technology is just not true.

Crumpp

i would be very careful to if iwere in his sandals. most things can be tracked and traced by birds in the sky