Author Topic: Everyone whining about the new balance  (Read 1206 times)

Offline me62

• Zinc Member
Re: Everyone whining about the new balance
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2004, 09:39:46 PM »
Originally posted by X2Lee
are scared they casnt fly thier runny bunny planes.
its the fast plane drivers that are crying

there are other fast planes you can run from a fight in!

dont cry point weenies!

learn some acm

Talking to hear his head roar.

Mike Callahan

Offline me62

• Zinc Member
one other thing......
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2004, 09:55:01 PM »
Since it was brought up.  Where did this idea that the rooks
out numbered anybody come from?

As I see it,  if I am flying toward a given area of the MA
and there are 3 bish and 3 knights there, they show up as
6 enemy aircraft.  So if there are 200 rooks on and 150 of
bish and 150 knights  then its 200 rooks-vs-300 enemy
and the rooks would be handicaped with the limited plane
set because they out number one of the other sides?

I may be wrong, but it don't seem right to me.

Mike Callahan

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Everyone whining about the new balance
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2004, 09:57:05 PM »
Originally posted by Captain Virgil Hilts
No, actually I'm not. I REALLY don't think the P-38 is much of a running plane, and I can't fly it right now. So I'm being penalized because some little cry babies whined about being outnumbered on c ertain nights. Seems really fair to me, I pay the same $15 they do, but because they whine, I can't fly my plane of choice. One side gets their way, the other pays the price. Sounds fair and equitable to me.

CANT FLY THE 38??  ILL DAMMED QUIT SO FAST MAKE YER LILLY LIVERED EARS FLLOP OFF:mad: :o :mad: :o :mad: :o :mad:

I PAID 15 LOUSy BUCKS!

HTC i wont put up with it!

dang no 38s? this aint a joke anymore
:o :mad: :mad:

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
Everyone whining about the new balance
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2004, 09:59:46 PM »
Originally posted by rabbidrabbit
its childish, pointless and inflamatory for no intelligent reason...   so I guess that explains why you have no problem with it.

lilly liver runny bunnie
yer kinda cute~

is yer rabbidness contagious?

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2004, 10:42:39 PM »

dont cry point weenies!

learn some acm

Agree.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2004, 11:34:59 PM »
I dont see any changing sides when penalized...many stay and others just log off. I guess if they log off its accomplishing the goal..unless its in frustration, which wouldnt be good.

~AoM~

Offline Kev367th

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2004, 12:24:36 AM »
Still can't see why someone would log off because they can't fly a plane.
I used to love flying the Spit 9, but the arena has become more late war orientated and I spent a lot of time chasing stuff that just hit the deck and ran.
So options - Fly Spit 9, spend time flying around for little or,

I started flying the Tiffy, not the fastest plane but a better chance of catching stuff. I am sure I am not the only one who had to adapt the new later war MA.
I don't fly the Tiffy out of choice, I have to, how else do you catch the vast numbers of running Ponys and Lalas?
I managed to adapt to the later war MA as did a great many others. Adapt is the solution, pick a different plane ( hell I've even flown the 109F4) you can have just as much fun.
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Asus M3N-HT mobo
2 x 2Gb Corsair 1066 DDR2 memory

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2004, 12:40:00 AM »
Originally posted by Orig
Wow.  A personal attack.  Against more than one person too.  Where's Skuzzy and his kick-em-out button?  Lots of this going around and no adult supervision in sight.  Is it ok to try to taunt players into cancelling their accounts now?  If so, there's a lot of banned people who might be happy to come back to the BBS to "participate".

Point of order here. It can only be a personal attack if it's aimed at an individual by name. It's still a personal attack if more than one individual is named. It's a gross generalization if a group is described with no individual being named.

Now if you took it personally, then that's you. Just sayin'. Your response/argument is, therefore, invalid. A different reponse would be in order.

And yes, there are indeed gross generalizations that go too far. Didn't actually see one here, from my perspective, though. Carry on. :D

Offline MOIL

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ltar.org
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2004, 12:47:54 AM »
This is getting better by the day!

Offline dragoon

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2004, 01:10:46 AM »

dont cry point weenies!

learn some acm

now look whos whining!!!:rofl what can i say? product of the boards :D  only time i run in my laffer for the most part is when im getting ganged. i mostly bnz it. i fly laffer alot and the plane i kill the most in the MA is the........laffer.

you cant speak for all la7 jocks. whines are coming from the FORs and AGAINSTS. changing it  to something we can all agree on prolly be the way to shut us all up. all whiners you included:aok

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Everyone whining about the new balance
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2004, 06:47:28 AM »
Originally posted by dragoon
now look whos whining!!!:rofl what can i say? product of the boards :D  only time i run in my laffer for the most part is when im getting ganged. i mostly bnz it. i fly laffer alot and the plane i kill the most in the MA is the........laffer.

you cant speak for all la7 jocks. whines are coming from the FORs and AGAINSTS. changing it  to something we can all agree on prolly be the way to shut us all up. all whiners you included:aok

There are only 2 LA7 drivers in the game who will actually fight
after you have worked them into a disadvantage

One is Shane and the other is Sads
All the rest of the Llala ladies will egress as soon as they have wasted thier 2/ 3 HO passes

Just an observation(not a personal attack on LLA dweeb runny
bunnies so please please dont tell TC on me)

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2004, 07:09:02 AM »
X2lee I am truly hurt sir.

But then I've never fought you in la7 so I guess you can be excused.

Besides, I'm having more fun with the yak than I ever did in the la gay 7.

BTW, I noticed that the ENY for the la5 is right up there.

You run types ever consider flying IT for a sortie?

Offline Canaris

• Zinc Member
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2004, 07:18:10 AM »
Man Lee im glad you started this post.  I love seeing all these guys complain cause they cant fly their lgay7s, runstangs, run90s, niks, spit 9s, and perk planes.

Just an observation but the only people complaining here are rooks.  Hmmmm....I wonder what that means.  Have yet to see a knight or bish complain.

Another thing I noticed on August 15, when rooks got their patetic lgay7s back.  I upped into a furball and all I saw were lgay7s everywhere.  There had to be at least 20 lgay7s in one spot exluding the couple run90s and runstangs I saw.  When Silat, my squaddie went over their base, he said he saw guys going up to 18k over their own base in the planes they couldnt fly to go fight only a half sector away.

That is pretty sad.

Canaris

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: Re: Everyone whining about the new balance
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2004, 07:20:12 AM »
CANT FLY THE 38??  ILL DAMMED QUIT SO FAST MAKE YER LILLY LIVERED EARS FLLOP OFF:mad: :o :mad: :o :mad: :o :mad:

I PAID 15 LOUSy BUCKS!

HTC i wont put up with it!

dang no 38s? this aint a joke anymore
:o :mad: :mad:

Oh look, juvenile humor. Just to set the record straight, I did not ever threaten to quit. I voiced my opinion of your post, and my position on the ENY Bravo Sierra. You said you were happy it took the running ELGAY 7s away, and I said it took a non runner away as well.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2004, 07:29:10 AM »
Originally posted by Canaris
Man Lee im glad you started this post.  I love seeing all these guys complain cause they cant fly their lgay7s, runstangs, run90s, niks, spit 9s, and perk planes.

Just an observation but the only people complaining here are rooks.  Hmmmm....I wonder what that means.  Have yet to see a knight or bish complain.

Another thing I noticed on August 15, when rooks got their patetic lgay7s back.  I upped into a furball and all I saw were lgay7s everywhere.  There had to be at least 20 lgay7s in one spot exluding the couple run90s and runstangs I saw.  When Silat, my squaddie went over their base, he said he saw guys going up to 18k over their own base in the planes they couldnt fly to go fight only a half sector away.

That is pretty sad.

Canaris

The funny thing is I've never heard Silat whine about anything, unlike the rest of the crybabies. Him I respect. The rest of the crying pansies I just laugh at and go on. I've never been one to fly one of the runners, I tried the ELGAY 7, I don't like it. I don't really care about the P-Fiftyrun either, and I just plain don't fly spits or nikkis. I fly about 3 fighters, the P-38 95% of the time, and the Corsair and the TBolt the rest of the time. I'm not particularly happy about not being able to fly the P-38, especially when faced with 3 dozen ELGAY 7s, spits, and nikkis that I see every flight. But I flew the Corsair and the TBolt for a while last night just to see how many of the runners the crybabies were flying. Funny how the same clowns crying about one side having those planes are the ones flying them all the time. The whole thing is just a sad joke, but hey, that's okay, I can always do something else.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe