Author Topic: Thank you Bishops!  (Read 212 times)

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
Thank you Bishops!
« on: August 17, 2004, 12:23:55 AM »
Was real fun today when you managed such a superb turnout of pilots. 190 Bish vs. 130 Rooks and 100 Knits. I had a real blast blowing through all those Stukas and 110s in my 190D. :D

Seriously though, it was fun and because you had to fly lesser planes the MA War was still very even, at least where I was. So I guess the system is working.

Bishops!
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline KurtVW

• Copper Member
Thank you Bishops!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 12:31:45 AM »
I agree, that was a good night and I had good support from my fellow Bishops including those not in my squad...

Heck, I got a WTG on landing kills..  My squad always does that, but this time it was from someone I've never heard of.

Everywhere I looked, bish were all over the check sixes, and generally making the killing easy.

Way to go everyone.  Now that I've seen what its like when we are on the reduced aircraft list, I can officially say I have no problem with this new balancing.  Of course I don't fly the hot rods much anyhow, so I suppose I wouldn't notice :D

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
Thank you Bishops!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 12:47:49 AM »
I will say this, several Bishops put up a valiant defense tonight at A2 without the first whine that I saw. I saluted them for their efforts, either they were pissed or they didn't see it. Anyway, it was a hard fought defense, and they do deserve credit for it.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Kev367th

• Platinum Member
Thank you Bishops!
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 12:56:43 AM »
Even on our (Bish) country channel there were very very few complaints against the new system. They just grabbed one that was available. Had lots of newbs (looks like its working) asking how to do stuff etc.

KurtVW that was one of our squad, Cooley I believe.
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Asus M3N-HT mobo
2 x 2Gb Corsair 1066 DDR2 memory