Author Topic: The Counter  (Read 740 times)

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
The Counter
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2004, 08:56:24 PM »
Originally posted by SFCHONDO
Why on God's green earth would I go into a fight if I don't think I have the advantage

It all depends on what floats your boat.

Personally, I'd rather fight at a disadvantage. Some of the best fights I've ever had were being hopelessly outnumbered all alone were I ended up dying, maybe taking a couple with me.

But the circumstances of my death were second to none.

Score ??

If I cared about that I'd make SURE I always had the advantage. But I tried that and I always kept nodding off and planting my nose on the hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. .
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
The Counter
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2004, 09:03:34 PM »
Originally posted by nopoop

Score ??

If I cared about that I'd make SURE I always had the advantage. But I tried that and I always kept nodding off and planting my nose on the hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. .

WAKE UP NOPOOP..............
Squad Ops starts in 55 minutes  in the SEA!:D
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC