Author Topic: 3rd Bomb Division DGS Scenario  (Read 462 times)

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
3rd Bomb Division DGS Scenario
« on: May 17, 2012, 01:54:20 PM »
Ok, I'm looking for those players who enjoy long flights of tedious boredom and two minutes of frantic panic and bullets being sent your way.  If this tickles your fancy, then post here with your gameID.

I'm the Commander of the 3rd Bomb Division and Commander of the 100th Bomb Group.  I need a solid tactical and strategic player to take command of the 447th Bomb Group under my command.  Also, need a XO for each individual Bomb Group.  Command positions should be sent via PM with history of Scenario or FSO bomber experience with emphasis on command.  Individual cases with no experience will be handled in regards to enthusiasm and being placed under the wing of an experienced commander.

Each Bomb Group has 9 slots open for players.  I have 8 open for the 100th and nine open for the 447th.  Formations will be enabled.  Details will be coming in near future.

This will be an 8th Air Force set-up over an entrenched Luftwaffe controlled territory.  Expect to be attacked by the elite players of the Iron Cross flying 109s and 190s.  We will have our "Little Angels" guarding us the entire way.

We have over four months to prepare and train for a 6 week event in October and two weeks in November.  Each player will be given custom immersion details once admitted into DGS Allied forum.  This will give the player an exciting and innovative way to play the game.

Those who know me know this.  I don't fly bombers with any timidity.  My standing order is this.  "Through total annihilation of the enemy will we achieve perfect peace." 
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?