Author Topic: Don’t Vote Against Bush, Vote for Kerry!  (Read 439 times)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Don’t Vote Against Bush, Vote for Kerry!
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2004, 05:32:22 PM »
Furball, back slowly away from the placebo.  It ain't working.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2004, 05:35:32 PM »
Originally posted by Octavius
Hey, Skuzzy's aiding in the hijack!   Eeexcellent. :D

Seems to be a trend lately. :aok
sand

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2004, 05:36:58 PM »
It is going to end.  Some potentially good topics have gotten buried due to hijacking.  I am just as guilty and will stop.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2004, 05:40:55 PM »
Ah... don't worry about it. Until now, we weren't sure you were human. ;)
sand

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2004, 05:41:45 PM »
Personal Attack!!!!

Offline Gwjr2

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2004, 05:58:11 PM »
Ok back to Zips thread lol

If you cant answer those Questions just write the good Sen. and Im sure he will change to suit your needs.......:lol

Vote Bush/(and the other guy, whats his name)
anyway have you seen the Twins Bush ?

oops may have that backwards ah you know what I mean
Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Re: Don’t Vote Against Bush, Vote for Kerry!
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2004, 06:02:16 PM »
Originally posted by Zippatuh
Here’s the deal, the clock is ticking, election day is getting closer, and now comes the time to sift through all the bull****.

I think the “anybody but Bush” campaign is finally wrapping up now that the conventions are going.  Wonderful because it was a stupid slogan in the first place and only emphasized the level of ignorance the American people have.

With only a few months left now it seems that we have another going, the “Whatever against Bush” campaign.  Somehow I don’t believe this is going to get the result that was intended.  The game is pretty simple, if you’re going to play, pick a team.  If you want to back Kerry then back Kerry.  Ah, but there in lies the problem doesn’t it.

The people that are against “W” are not necessarily for Kerry.  End result, Bush doesn’t get the vote but neither does Kerry.  A local radio station here in KC is working hard on getting folks registered to vote.  The afternoon DJ is especially liberal although he proclaims to be libertarian.  I was beginning to think that this was another MTv election similar to what happened with Bush senior.  To my surprise and the DJ’s dismay, they are registering more republicans than democrats.

The caucus system is what it is and Kerry is what we’ve ended up with.  I had originally intended to give him my vote and based on pre campaign knowledge I was ready to do it.  Then the two-headed-monster showed up.  Now I have no intentions on voting for Kerry and will make sure that I vote for Bush.  

Straight forward, this is how it is for me and Kerry:

Explain to me what you mean by strengthening our “alliances”.  I think that we’ve been the world’s tit for long enough and am getting a little tired of the teeth marks.  If strengthening means lubing up with KY without a reach-around then no thanks.

Explain to me how you are going to keep jobs from being “outsourced”.  Taking away a business tax incentive is nothing compared to the amount of return they are getting by X amount of dollars being saved on individual benefits and overall salary.  The economy is going global and the only way to stop it is to place a restriction on the percentage of jobs a company can outsource.  If he wants me to believe this than come out and say an American company can only offshore 10% of their work force, and there’s no way in hell that will happen.

Explain to me the responsibilities and duties that were keeping him from attending all, or even most, of the intelligence committee meetings.

Explain to me why he doesn’t give more in tax money voluntarily if he didn’t want the tax cut or didn’t need it.

Explain why the scare tactics are being used for the middle class and taxable income when it is truly the middle class who benefited most from the tax cuts, not the richest.

Explain why the scare tactics are being used for social security when Bush has spent more during his term on it than any other president.

Explain why there needs to be more money spent on education even though at this time under Bush so much money is being spent that the states themselves cannot spend all of it and are being forced to give what’s left back.

Explain to me the reasons why minority home ownership is at all time levels during the Bush administration.

Explain to me why when communicating to one press corps that he opposes the Israeli / Palestinian wall, and then agrees with it when speaking with another.

Explain to me why Kerry will not just admit that he owns an SUV, how much can that really hurt.

Explain why foul is cried for the swift boat 527 group and Bush is attacked for it directly when the democrat 527 groups have spent more than the republican 527s.

Explain how the war on terror is going to be fought any differently than it is now, most of what I’ve seen is the same things that Bush is already doing.

Basically, everything that I’ve seen come from the Kerry camp, which isn’t much, is the same thing that Bush is already doing with the exception of the stated 200K income group that has been targeted.  That really gives me concern it’s not just the 200K group that he’s targeting all the “rich”.  I believe to a democrat rich is anyone that makes over 30K a year.

I do not care about universal health care, making sure the poor have what they need, or taking care of the old.  This country is all about being able to and having the will to provide for yourself.  What’s the saying; piss poor planning on your part does not necessitate an emergency on mine.

I know that people are left out, but that’s how it goes, harsh though it may be its called life.  If you expect someone else to provide for you and yours then you are living in the wrong country.

If you can answer the statements made above to any satisfaction and conviction then vote Kerry.  Otherwise stay the course as currently directed, mistakes have been made no doubt but electing Kerry will be the biggest of all.

Well said Zip, well said.  As for the majority whining about the WMD's not being here, I think thats BS, as it very clear so far, that Hussein was still trying to attain abilities in somke areas and delayed long enough to hide the stuff in the others.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.