Author Topic: Russian School battle over 100 dead  (Read 993 times)

Offline Coolridr

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Russian School battle over 100 dead
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2004, 12:17:43 PM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
So Coolridr.. All muslims are responsible for these acts?

Yup..thats my new outlook...sue me:D

Offline Coolridr

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2004, 12:21:38 PM »
Part of my reason is...the rest of us are told..."no we can't be that way"..the rest of us have to rely on diplomacy with violence as a last resort..and then we do our best not to hurt innocent people(though mistakes are made)..they judge our culture as a WHOLE.....maybe it's time to return some of the hate:aok

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2004, 12:24:33 PM »
I cant agree with you, but you have every right to feel the way you do. :)

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2004, 12:37:35 PM »
If not all arabs are like this Nilsen, then where do all these terrorists come from?
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Coolridr

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2004, 12:39:54 PM »
The ONLY muslims you don't see celebrating these acts are the ones in FREE countries that are attacked..they only denounce terrorism out of fear for their own lives

Offline Hawklore

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2004, 12:41:38 PM »
Only an Idiot, who is close minded, and not willing to look it up will say that All Muslims are terrorists...

If you commit Suicide as a Muslim you are no longer allowed the right to be called a Muslim, and you will not be allowed into Heaven.

If you commit a Murder, as a Muslim you are no longer allowed the right to be called a Muslim.

Etc.

Look it up, it's in the Quran, and get a Quran written by a Muslim not a damn person with a Christian name..
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about their religion;
respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours.
Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life." - Chief Tecumseh

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2004, 12:44:33 PM »
When they intentionally target children then Russia has an obligation to use utmost savagry to eliminate the problem once and for all.  I hope Putin does something spectacular before something spectacular happens to Putin.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Coolridr

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2004, 12:45:54 PM »
Originally posted by Hawklore
Only an Idiot, who is close minded, and not willing to look it up will say that All Muslims are terrorists...

If you commit Suicide as a Muslim you are no longer allowed the right to be called a Muslim, and you will not be allowed into Heaven.

If you commit a Murder, as a Muslim you are no longer allowed the right to be called a Muslim.

Etc.

Look it up, it's in the Quran, and get a Quran written by a Muslim not a damn person with a Christian name..

I was not close minded about them until recently..I give everybody a fair chance...but just can't anymore...They don't follow their writings...they've taken what they want from the Quran or Koran or whatever that toilet paper is called, to suit their own goals..so your point is moot:aok

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2004, 12:56:12 PM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
So Coolridr.. All muslims are responsible for these acts?

If they do not publicly/repeatedly/actively/loudly denounce these acts/methods and turn over any mullahs/madrassas who advocate such sub-human acts...YES.

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2004, 12:56:25 PM »
Read this thread Ra, then use your ghey roll eye emoticon.

http://hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=129014
-SW

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2004, 12:57:17 PM »
There's plenty of Protestant and Catholic terrorists in the world (IRA anyone?) so guess all Christians are murders and terrorists too ?

Okay.

Offline Muckmaw1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2004, 12:59:56 PM »
Originally posted by Edbert MOL
If they do not publicly/repeatedly/actively/loudly denounce these acts/methods and turn over any mullahs/madrassas who advocate such sub-human acts...YES.

Boom. Dead on.

I've had it with the PC Bull.

It's time for the moderate muslim community to step up and police their own or be lumped in with the radicals.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2004, 01:01:27 PM »
Originally posted by Edbert MOL

You better start visiting each and every muslim in this world and give them a mic so they can express themselves then.

I personally know 2 muslim individuals. They cry every time things like this happens, but ill be sure to tell them from you that they are personally responsible for these acts.

Offline Coolridr

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2004, 01:02:21 PM »
Originally posted by Staga
There's plenty of Protestant and Catholic terrorists in the world (IRA anyone?) so guess all Christians are murders and terrorists too ?

Okay.

I never said Christians are perfect..neither did I say I was a Christain..and that thing in Ireland has to do as much with Englands wrongful control of Northen Ireland as it does religon

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2004, 01:24:30 PM »
I say we start with Muhammed Ali.

If all Muslims were like this we would be up **** creek without a paddle.  Luckily, only a miniscule minority are.