Author Topic: Texture Reload?  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Misfit

• Nickel Member
Texture Reload?
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2004, 04:59:40 PM »
Skuzzy,
Throw me a bone here. Even if ya dont have the answer but maybe something you would try, let me know i'll try it.

Offline acetnt367th

• Copper Member
Texture Reload?
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2004, 01:07:37 PM »
Misfit,

Email him directly at support@hitechcreations.com

One way to ensure that he is aware of you problem.

Acetnt

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Texture Reload?
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2004, 01:26:07 PM »
Misfit, I need to see your DXDIAG output.  There may be more going here than meets the eye.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Misfit

• Nickel Member
Texture Reload?
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2004, 07:49:03 PM »
Skuzzy-DxDiag

Hope this helps

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Texture Reload?
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2004, 01:15:04 AM »
Since I reformatted my harddrive I havent seen the textures reload yet. I had some SEVERE virus, trojan and spyware issues though.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Misfit

• Nickel Member
Texture Reload?
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2004, 02:01:16 AM »
I disabled other plane skins and went back to preloading textures in RAM. So far i have not had a problem in a few days.

Ya i run a virus scan regularly so hope i dont have any thing on the system.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Texture Reload?
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2004, 05:04:12 PM »
You should also run scans for Trojans and Spyware. I had Norton anti virus installed (it was updated regularly also) and it didnt catch the viruses that were on my comp.
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Misfit

• Nickel Member
Texture Reload?
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2004, 05:04:20 PM »
Nevermind Skuzzy.
Stick is trashed so am out of action for awhile.

Offline Misfit

• Nickel Member
Texture Reload?
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2004, 05:25:38 PM »
so how did you end up finding em?

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Texture Reload?
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2004, 07:08:09 PM »
AVG (anti virus) found the viruses and Trojans, SpywareGuard found the spyware. But, so many problems had been created by all that malicious software, I would fix one thing and 2 more things would pop up. So I decided to just go with a fresh install of windows and add some security proggies to prevent (hopefully) this same scenario from happening again.

Silat directed me to the AVG AV software and some other software to help protect myself in the future. Also, he spent hours and hours on the phone with me trying to correct the issues I had.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Texture Reload?
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2004, 09:16:45 PM »
Textures just now reloaded for the first time since a fresh install of windows.

Offline Misfit

• Nickel Member
Texture Reload?
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2004, 04:07:44 AM »
Cant ever say enough good things about LEW! By far 1 of the best guys in this community!:D

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Texture Reload?
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2004, 08:51:12 PM »
Originally posted by Misfit
Cant ever say enough good things about LEW! By far 1 of the best guys in this community!:D

Agreed :)

Offline Misfit

• Nickel Member
Texture Reload?
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2004, 12:37:48 PM »
HEY!
I think i have fixed it. Go ahead and Disable other players skins and see if that dont fix it for you guys.