Author Topic: Salute to the Shiznots!!!!  (Read 521 times)

Offline allmetal

• Nickel Member
Salute to the Shiznots!!!!
« on: September 22, 2004, 02:35:59 PM »
Just wanted to say HI to the Shiznots and thank them for flying the CT last night.You guys were a nice change to the normal CT regulars and i`m sure I speak for all CT`ers in saying come back any time.As for your practice mission that we interrupted well sorry for that.Next time just let us know and we will leave you to it.

:aok

Offline loony1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2004, 06:21:11 PM »
next time we come in the targets might not be so easy:lol
a squad of il2s didnt offer much of a fight:aok
Loony2 Of "The Iron Saints"

Offline dragoon

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2004, 12:37:12 AM »
its kewl. we may come back one day.... we were looking to bomb targets that would fall. we ended up in the TA and got what we needed to done. since our squad(s) do suck up newbies left and right, we need to train them from time to time.

Offline allmetal

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2004, 09:47:16 AM »
Hey the CT is a great place to train noobs!Gives them good experience getting shot down!:D

VWE

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2004, 02:29:26 PM »
The learning curve is high enough in the MA, taking noobs to the CT for a little practice is like taking baby duckies for their first swim in a shark tank! :D

Offline Tails

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2004, 06:09:35 PM »
Originally posted by VWE
The learning curve is high enough in the MA, taking noobs to the CT for a little practice is like taking baby duckies for their first swim in a shark tank! :D

Hey, gotta create that sense of urgency somehow, right?
BBTT KTLI KDRU HGQK GDKA SODA HMQP ACES KQTP TLZF LKHQ JAWS SMZJ IDDS RLLS CHAV JEUS BDLI WFJH WQZQ FTXM WUTL KH

(Yup, foxy got an Enigma to play with)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2004, 10:26:09 PM »
its not the level of skill that separates the CT'ers from the MA's in general.

Its the level of honour and the will for combat, combat and then some more COMBAT.

hopefully the MA will take note of this, as i for one am becoming increasingly bored of the MA drone.

not trying to say im too good, far from it, just....well....you know what i mean.

batfink
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline simshell

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2004, 11:30:26 PM »
there are alot of great pliots in the MA and would give the CTs are run for there money

but the mains Core is not very good and it is rare to run into a good stick:(  in MA

i think most people dont look for 1on1s or good fair fights anymore in the MA

but are realy just trying to see how many kills they can get in 10 mins:rolleyes:

dont take this for fact just the way i feel right now about the MA
known as Arctic in the main

Offline dragoon

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2004, 01:52:43 AM »
Originally posted by simshell
there are alot of great pliots in the MA and would give the CTs are run for there money

but the mains Core is not very good and it is rare to run into a good stick:(  in MA

i think most people dont look for 1on1s or good fair fights anymore in the MA

but are realy just trying to see how many kills they can get in 10 mins:rolleyes:

dont take this for fact just the way i feel right now about the MA

agreed simshell, i think a few of us are going to enter the dueling ladder for a change of pace and the learning experience.

if we could get a few more squads to dedicate a night for CT i think the shiz would also go.

thx allmetal for joining our mission tonight. we kept a mission rolling all night long and took many many bases. had alot of fun and it was a change from the usual.

Offline allmetal

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2004, 08:33:09 AM »
Well i tried to help where i could.Too bad i couldn`t save the goon.:( I did drop my ord on the town but then was shot down for my trouble.:p I reupped and when i got to 21 there was a con on the runway so i dove in .I got the con but I was too heavy with bombs and couldn`t pull up so i augered.:rolleyes: Just the way my day was going i guess.after that I upped a 163 to go to HQ.Killed a lanc and rammed the other.:lol Oh wel....War is hell i guess.