Author Topic: RW. A whole new world!  (Read 1997 times)

Granger

RW. A whole new world!
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2000, 03:33:00 PM »
RW is an awesome program, I use it in every online game I play. I was hoping Aces High would implement this into their game, or some other voice com, like aw3 uses..nothin like the whole squad on radio channels..buffs on one, fighters on another..Aces High is wanting to be cutting edge, they need voice implemented in-game.

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
RW. A whole new world!
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2000, 03:34:00 PM »
Ok I'm a stump.

"P" is for WEP. I meant use the "T" key. But the "T" key is slated to be used for the AH vox should that be implemented some day. So if you want to use RW AND the AH vox you need to use another key.

I just checked against the HELP file of keys currently used in Aces High and I could find no bind on the keys H, R, U, F11 or F12. I only checked the alphabetic, numeric (1 thru 0) and the F1 thru F12 keys. I did not check slashes, equal signs, brackets, etc..

-Westy

[This message has been edited by Westy (edited 02-02-2000).]

Offline Dingy

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
RW. A whole new world!
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2000, 03:57:00 PM »

"P" is for WEP. I meant use the "T" key. But the "T" key is slated to be used for the AH vox should that be implemented some day. So if you want to use RW AND the AH vox you need to use another key.

Actually HiTech and friends are working with Resounding to use their product to provide the vox in the game.  So if you decide to use Aces High's vox capability, you are actually going to be using Roger Wilco anyway.  

-Ding

Offline -moto-

• Zinc Member
RW. A whole new world!
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2000, 04:08:00 PM »
I've Used RW for about a year now  
As far as a key to map Try the (H) key
warbirds and AH don't map the it yet.

But like Hblair says DON"T use Voice Activation.It can lead to alot of Hot mike
problems  

-moto- 333rd Red Dawgs (WB)
 moto, snooper, (AH)

Offline DoctorYO

• Nickel Member
RW. A whole new world!
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2000, 04:26:00 PM »
To find your ip address the easy way without using the third party who ha's software..

use the the following program built into windows 9X.

go to start menu:

go to the run tab and click on it:

you can type in:

winipcfg

or you may browse you windows directory and find it the hard way....

in any event its a quick and easy way to find out your IP information.

Regards,

DoctorYO

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
RW. A whole new world!
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2000, 04:56:00 PM »
Swager, I use my MS Sidewinder software on all games I play. CH's version should be similar I assume.

I use the Left CTRL key as my mike button. I choose this key because it is not used in any game that I know of and is the easiest to reach if my hand is off the stick.

I simply go into the MS software and map the preferred stick button to my Left CTRL key, then go into the Roger Wilco software and tell it to use the Left CTRL key as the mike switch, and Yer in Bidness!  

Good Luck with getting it to work. If you DO get it to work you will be one Happy Camper.  

Oh Yeah, Word of Warning...

If you git 'ol HB on RW with yall, eckspect a Suthirn Drawl Aftir Awl, I im Frum Alerbammer

------------------
hblair,
<===< The ASSASSINS >===>

[This message has been edited by hblair (edited 02-02-2000).]

Offline Thorns

• Nickel Member
      • http://members.cox.net/computerpilot/
RW. A whole new world!
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2000, 11:12:00 PM »
Man you guys haven't heard nothing until you've heard HarleyD, His brother(don't know his name..sry), and RWY on Roger Wilco when they are flying a B-17 and RWY is flying cover.......WOW!!  Those guys sound like the Memphis Belle and Yeager flying together....truly a treat!!!  Kinda gives ya goose bumps.......WTG Guys!!

Thorns_Musketeer
CO Musketeer Escadrille

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
RW. A whole new world!
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2000, 08:40:00 AM »
 Dingy that's great news. RW is an outstanding product. thanks for that good news.  I wonder if having the product built into the sim of that means I won't be able to launch it as a stand alone and have another vox com.  I'll have to wait and see.

-Westy