Author Topic: Here is an idea!  (Read 725 times)

VWE

Here is an idea!
« on: October 05, 2004, 09:24:04 AM »
How about lockin down the areana and not letting anyone up unless there is at least one from the other country in game? I know this won't stop the porking entirely but it'll keep a single player from staying and porking C24 at 9:20am central time... right LwDwn?

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Here is an idea!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2004, 11:18:18 AM »
Not that Gary needs anyone to defend him, but who cares? If there is only one person up they cant have a negative effect on the arena since nobody else is there. I say let people pork and milkrun all they want, if you find them doing it and it bothers you that much, kill them.

Whats much worse than that is when its 15-10 and the extra 5 guys pork all the closest fields to the action. That is 100 times worse than morning milkrunners.

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
Here is an idea!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2004, 01:06:17 PM »
That setting is something that we can't do. I wish we could do it but its honestly something where it can't be controlled via the interface we have to work with.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Gary26

• Nickel Member
Here is an idea!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2004, 01:13:04 PM »
How did i know u would run to the BBS? First off i told u it wasn't me! I was bored all i was doing was shellin land with the 8inch.Not hitting a dam thing by the way. If you wouldn't have ran out so quick to go to the BBS and start this post.Why dont you ask AH if i did it? I am preatty sure they can tell u when and who. 2nd of all, dry your eye's. For real man. After u left i went to the IJN side and the carrier and cruiser were sunk. Big deal. was just in there4 mins ago and it is up and back to normal. Maybe I should post a thread crying about our base that was freshly porked. All the smoke was still black. You have no proof of anything, and untill u get some I would suggest not makeing accusations on the BBS. So untill you are officialy elected moniter of the CT and my 14.95 I will do what ever I want when i want. Maybe I will go pork a fleet now:aok
One last question. Did it send u into a fit of tears? Mybe gonna give u nightmares? Find out if i was the one, which I wasn't, and then u can call me what ever u want.
C.O. VMF-213 Hell Hawks

VMF4

storch

Here is an idea!
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2004, 01:40:42 PM »
It's ok Gary,  I agree with Grits.  far worse was last night late around midnight.  a horde of MAers came in and totally beat the place up gangy/porky at it's finest.  We got the worst of it though we bloodied a few noses.  I like to catch the 490th and the 312th with their hands in cookie jar, it's fun to watch them get all defensive :D   You go Gary!!!!

VWE

Here is an idea!
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2004, 01:55:50 PM »
*sniff* yeah, my eyes were a little watery *sniff* Can I have one of those cookies you took? :D :rofl

Offline Gary26

• Nickel Member
Here is an idea!
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2004, 06:42:54 PM »
Just hate gettin accused of someting i didn't do.:mad:
C.O. VMF-213 Hell Hawks

VMF4

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Here is an idea!
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2004, 07:01:05 PM »
I did it, it was all my fault.

Sheesh, what a bunch of broads.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Here is an idea!
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2004, 07:01:26 PM »
Originally posted by Gary26
Just hate gettin accused of someting i didn't do.:mad:

Well ... you've been known to before. Just chalk it up to karma catchin up with ya and go on. ;)

Rangoon's gonna rock folks. Ya'll are either missing out or on the wrong side. :D

Offline Gary26

• Nickel Member
Here is an idea!
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2004, 11:02:42 AM »
Well Arlo you are wrong, but oh yell I could never convince a Texan he was wrong so I will let it die. I have a really funny story abut what Texas will do if Kerry is elected. I would like too send it to ya if it's ok.
C.O. VMF-213 Hell Hawks

VMF4

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Here is an idea!
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2004, 12:38:20 PM »
Well Arlo you are wrong, but oh yell I could never convince a Texan he was wrong so I will let it die. I have a really funny story abut what Texas will do if Kerry is elected.

Thats because we're never wrong. Post about Kerry in the O'club.:D
« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 12:51:22 PM by Slash27 »

Offline KootDawg

• Zinc Member
Here is an idea!
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2004, 02:01:33 PM »
Hey I'm with the 312th and my hands are going into the cookie jar because I have caught JG54 members with there hands in the cookie jar on multiple times so now I do it......

So Storch if I was you I would watch what you say........

And will I play in the CT if no one else in there???

YEP on occasions....

Have I found JG54 with 3 to 4 members porking a field or capuring it with no one else in the CT????

YEP, quiet a few times......

So you yourself Storch need to Watch that cookie jar with your  hand in it too.....

Signed
KootDawg
VMF-312th and damn proud of it

storch

Here is an idea!
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2004, 05:54:14 PM »
Originally posted by KootDawg
Hey I'm with the 312th and my hands are going into the cookie jar because I have caught JG54 members with there hands in the cookie jar on multiple times so now I do it......

So Storch if I was you I would watch what you say........

And will I play in the CT if no one else in there???

YEP on occasions....

Have I found JG54 with 3 to 4 members porking a field or capuring it with no one else in the CT????

YEP, quiet a few times......

So you yourself Storch need to Watch that cookie jar with your  hand in it too.....

Signed
KootDawg
VMF-312th and damn proud of it

greetings Koot.  The jist of my message was that I enjoy stuff like^^^.  When I get caught with my hand in the cookie jar you can be sure my other hand is holding a glass of milk.  :D

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
Here is an idea!
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2004, 05:56:29 PM »
I thought we were beyond all this. Guess not. It's good to be proud of your squad Koot. I think everyone who is in a squad feels the same way. I'm not a member of JG54 anymore, but keep in mind JG54 was only formed 6 months ago. They didn't invent squads porking bases in the CT. Other squads have been doing it far longer.(notice I'm not singling out any one squad):D

Offline KootDawg

• Zinc Member
Here is an idea!
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2004, 04:58:18 AM »
ok I see your point....

Storch will you share some milk I ran out???

I share some ccokies I just stole out the cookie jar..